Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    spelrek is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Track outbound links in GTM

    Hello,
    So I want to start to track outbound link clicks on my website and followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKQzygB0Rc

    However, it still says "Auto Event Variable - outbound links" - False when I press a link, both internal and external. I think that the issue is that I use a plug in that re-brands the affiliate links so it looks like this www.mydomain.com/go/affiliatelink instead of the pure naked affiliate link. That is why it counts it as "false".

    Is there any way around this issue?

  2. #2
    spelrek is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Solved it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •