Hiya,
Does anyone know the best way to check for scrapped content?
Only asking as I've seen a few posts recently about this happening and wondered if there was an easy way to check an entire site?
Thanks...
Hiya,
Does anyone know the best way to check for scrapped content?
Only asking as I've seen a few posts recently about this happening and wondered if there was an easy way to check an entire site?
Thanks...
Try http://www.siteliner.com/
It's free and it's got many options available for you to choose from. It just takes a little bit of time to load up the results.
allaboutthebets (22 February 2019)
You can use Google check parts of a sentence in quotes and exact matches will come up.
luckyga (22 February 2019)
luckyga (22 February 2019)
Thanks for the replies, I was hoping there might be a tool that auto checks an entire site, but maybe not.
You can check your entire site at copyscape.com/premium.php
luckyga (23 February 2019)