Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default Nestle and Cadbury Merger called off...........FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

    Called off...........

    For Obvious reasons.....
    Attached Images Attached Images            

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wagerprofits For This Useful Post:

    Captain (12 March 2009), KasinoKing (13 March 2009)

  3. #2
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Sorry if this offends I got sent it this morning and found it funny.....

    Shaun

  4. #3
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Duplicate post.....

  5. #4
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    LMAO, I have a risque sense of humor (ok im a pervert) and I enjoyed it. Thanks for the share.
    "CasinoJack"


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to casinojack For This Useful Post:

    Renee (10 March 2009)

  7. #5
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    That's a cry for something constructive to do.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  8. #6
    raphnix's Avatar
    raphnix is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 68 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    I thought this was a serious discussion but after my second glance at the pics I roflmao.
    Nice photoshop.

  9. #7
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Awesome, Galaxy Minge and Milky Nickers. Make me want to eat something!

  10. #8
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    bb1web

    Come on some times the forums can be boring so why not add a bit of fun, to be honest when i look at this i am still laughing....



    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web View Post
    That's a cry for something constructive to do.

  11. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    My personal favourite is the Crunchie-Bounty. Gold!

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn
    Awesome, Galaxy Minge and Milky Nickers.
    Martyn something tells me you've eaten milky nickers before....
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #10
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Renee

    They taste great....................




    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    My personal favourite is the Crunchie-Bounty. Gold!



    Martyn something tells me you've eaten milky nickers before....

  13. #11
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    Renee

    They taste great....................




    Shaun
    Just when I thought you'd changed, you're back in the game!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  14. #12
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Renne

    You do not have to worry I am as sick and as twisted as you....

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Just when I thought you'd changed, you're back in the game!

  15. #13
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    Renne

    You do not have to worry I am as sick and as twisted as you....

    Shaun
    Thank god for that. I was beginning to get worried that I was the only sicko out there.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  16. #14
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Martyn something tells me you've eaten milky nickers before....
    Did my breath give it away?

  17. #15
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Martyn

    That is funny as f***.

    Welcome to sick and twisted club......

    I love it.

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    Did my breath give it away?

  18. #16
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Shaun, I have been in it a while. I am the one they keep locked away for everyones sakes! They only let you out to keep you safe from me.

    I'm still a nice guy though

  19. #17
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    You mean like the gimp????

    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    Shaun, I have been in it a while. I am the one they keep locked away for everyones sakes! They only let you out to keep you safe from me.

    I'm still a nice guy though

  20. #18
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Kinda...


  21. #19
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Martyn

    I think you should have the psotion of President of the SickO Group...


    Thats is funny.

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    Kinda...


  22. #20
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •