Can someone please give me the contact details for the affiliate manager at GoWild Casino. I've sent them numerous e-mails without any reply.
Thanks
Can someone please give me the contact details for the affiliate manager at GoWild Casino. I've sent them numerous e-mails without any reply.
Thanks
Sent you a PM with the contact info we have on file.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Thank you Anthony.
I have contacted GoWild with the e-mail addresses given and to date we have received no reply to the e-mails sent. In my opinion this is poor service!
I just recently had contact with them, so maybe this email works:
Shelley Shalmoni [shelleys@gowildgaming.com]
"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you like, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." R.E. Shay
I also sent them an email pointing them to this thread.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
cass (5 July 2012)