-
7 October 2002, 9:50 am
#1
Affiliate program? direct casino link
First I would like to say its a great +very helpful forum
could any one explain to me what is the difference from signing directly with say 5 casinos or one program that would cover all the five?
Where do the affiliate program organizers like referback etc make their cut?
Many thanks
-
-
8 October 2002, 2:51 am
#2
Well, I'm fairly new, only up for 4-5 mos. so can't answer to how they make their cut. But can tell you that Referback, Fortune, Rewards to name a few, make it easier.......you go to one site to get your links for all the casinos they represent, all marketing etc. is there. Even if you wanted to only advertise for say Virtual City, it would direct you to Casino Rewards, it's up to you if you want to advertise for just one, a few or all of their casinos.
I'm sure some of the more experienced webmasters here will be happy to answer better for you
but figured I'ld help if I could.
-
-
8 October 2002, 4:59 am
#3
Thanks
Thanks for the advise
Polo
-
-
8 October 2002, 6:34 am
#4
I'll concur with Ellen. The main difference is ease of use for the webmaster. Even with the multi-casino programs you will find yourself spending way too much time keeping track of casino stats.
-
-
8 October 2002, 7:16 am
#5
Another bonus of multi-casino programs is that you are likely to achieve minimum commission payment levels more quickly as you are selling five different casinos but they all contribute to a single affiliate payment.
chalkoutline
-
-
8 October 2002, 1:09 pm
#6
time
It is definitely a time saver to sign with programs representing multiple casinos. And if one casino they represent doesn't make you money, you just pick another without all the hassles of signing up someplace else.
Most people advertise more than one casino anyway, so that makes it even more convenient.
I do also represent single casinos when I think they are particularly good for various reasons.
-
-
9 October 2002, 7:06 am
#7
Thank you all for your help
my only concern with the affiliate is the payment, if for any reason they do not pay I will lose all the money played in all the casinos in their program.
If I link directly to the casino's I am spreading the risk.
Do you feel this should worry me?
Thanks again
Polo
-
-
9 October 2002, 7:33 am
#8
Not if you stick to reputable multi-casino programs like Referback, Richwebmaster, Casino Rewards, etc. The possiblity of one of them stopping playing is always going to be there but is very very small. They make a huge amount of money as they are from their affiliates, why risk losing us? Still some programs have done stupid things in the past but ultimately its up to you to choose which programs to use. Nothing is certain in this business, but sticking to good programs is the best thing you can do under the circumstances.
hope this helps!
chalkoutline
-
-
9 October 2002, 9:13 am
#9
Thanks
Thanks again chalkoutline
Polo
-
-
9 October 2002, 10:30 am
#10
Anytime!
chalkoutline
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules