Hey guys.
Does anyone know if this website is still active? Trying to contact them and the contact form doesn't work and none of the personal management team emails work.
Any info would be appreciated.
Hey guys.
Does anyone know if this website is still active? Trying to contact them and the contact form doesn't work and none of the personal management team emails work.
Any info would be appreciated.
It's actually a fairly large website that is going through a revamp.
![]()
i don't know m8
not the same site.
I think same owners as https://www.gamblingsites.com/contact/
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
BettingBoss (17 December 2019)
Good catch, I missed the last part of the TLD as it came up in my search.
I will remove my post that linked to that thread to reduce confusion.
Rick
Universal4