Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile What Is Love My Friends?

    Hey Friends,
    I have been sitting here wondering about all the bitterness today. As most of you know I lost my daughter back on Novemeber 2005. My heart is sad for all that suffer and have lost family and friends. I want to say thank you to all my my friends here tonight. Thank you Professor, Dom, Big Fish, Moongoose, Talk Casinos, Crapsrus, nontrunal, Oneguy, spearmaster, mojo, fergie, Dom, Michael, Steven, bb1, Engineer, Amcam, peralis, greedygirl, Connie Burston, Lloyd, Dean, Mark, bonusstreak, J Todd, Anthony, greek, gamtrak, and many more I prbally have at 50 years old forgot to mention.

    I wish you all the very best best in life and love.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile

    And Dvs007, He always reminded me of Dan Akroyd

  4. #3
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    And Antoine that drinks water. I remember the good old days in Costa Rica.

  5. #4
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to GamTrak For This Useful Post:

    Captain (20 February 2009)

  7. #5
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    aww that was nice
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    Captain (20 February 2009)

  9. #6
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile

    I remember Dom was trying to round up some chickies. I always will love you Dom. Do your remember the shrimp demo.


  10. #7
    Dominique's Avatar
    Dominique is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    The Boonies
    Posts
    4,777
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 724 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    OMG, the shrimp dance! I had forgotten.

    And they tasted darn good, too!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:

    Captain (20 February 2009)

  12. #8
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Thank you Captain. It's an honor to know you.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Captain (20 February 2009)

  14. #9
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

  15. #10
    greedygirl's Avatar
    greedygirl is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    skid row
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 104 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Ah, Captain--you're always the sweet, sappy guy! You have to know you are so missed at the events.

    I miss the old days of hanging out (too late at night) with you, Bob (mongoose) and Brad (talkcasinos)...finishing off whatever was left in the coolers.

    Good times, my friend. Hopefully, we'll get back to those good times, soon!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to greedygirl For This Useful Post:

    Captain (20 February 2009)

  17. #11
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile

    Hey Debbie,
    That was the good old days. I hope we all can get together some day. Great times for sure.

  18. #12
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile

    Hey DJ,
    I will always remember and cherish those days. Remember for always!

  19. #13
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile

    Hey Debbie,
    I hope so! It was the best of times and I will never forget.

    With Love,
    Captain

  20. #14
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Love ya capt I would do almost anything to come see ya. I miss Brad as well. I miss many things.

    greek39
    Greek39

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:

    Captain (20 February 2009)

  22. #15
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile

    I miss you to Peter( greek). Someday we will all so each other. Some day

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain For This Useful Post:


  24. #16
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile

    Goodnight everyone. Have a great weekend my good friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •