Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    casinoeu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Hiring People with good online casino knowledge !

    Hi all ,


    I have network of websites all over Europe which I want to promote on the basis of content and design now .so these days I am hiring guys from their country native and have knack in online casino and know how the site can do better with the existing ranks .
    Eg, by suggesting me some local casinos and keywords ,daily news updates ,design that should attract players of that country and much more that would increase my player quality and value
    For start I am looking for 5 persons now which should be German ,dutch and Portugal,Italian and Danish native
    PM me if are interested to do this job !

  2. #2
    cassy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    You may setup an online casino which offers some progressive jackpots, give updates and news to the latest trend in gambling specifically mobile gambling, mobile mini sites, jackpots and bonuses and new launch casino games by reliable casinos. Hope that these helps!

  3. #3
    vicon is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    I have been working in the online gaming industry, and would like to chat with you and discuss a cooperation.

  4. #4
    casinoeu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    @vicon ,Just added you on skype

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •