Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Yo, Webmasters

  1. #1
    money2burn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Yo, Webmasters

    Hello

    I'm Daniel AKA money2burn, AKA TheAffiliatePlayboy, AKA that guy that makes WAY too much from gambling affiliate program's.

    I would like to introduce myself and say 'Hey' to all you webmasters out there - I hope you are making a load of cash in this niche!

    All The Best

    Daniel

  2. #2
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Dam this all sounds do familiar? Where did I hear this before? Anyway congratulations on having money to burn.

    greek39

  3. #3
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    I'm Daniel AKA money2burn, AKA TheAffiliatePlayboy, AKA that guy that makes WAY too much from gambling affiliate program's.
    Welcome Daniel. I sure do look forward to getting to know you better.

  4. #4
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

  5. #5
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Welcome on board, Daniel! Give me some of the money you want to burn. That would be more environment-friendly.

    Nandakishore
    Online Casino Newsroom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •