How do you get back up?? Share your experiences?
How do you get back up?? Share your experiences?
A number of threads here in the seo section that cover the various updates the last few months, many have stated the effect they had on their sites.
I would think we will see a steady flow of changes still to come.
Rick
Universal4
PROFRBcom (18 March 2023)
If anything, I think I got "hit" in a good way - been on the down for quite a while up until the last couple of weeks.
PROFRBcom (18 March 2023)
I agree, feels like google has been pushing small updates every 4 days or so in 2023. It's probably part of a bigger update and they release batches of it.
I agree with Rick.
It also depends on a website's geo, somewhere the update is still rolling out, so the outcome is yet to be seenI would think we will see a steady flow of changes still to come.
Hit in as positive manner.. not much, still waiitng for the broadcore to drop, that will be the one worth waiting.. hopefully it takes down all those low qaulity AI and sponsored pages
PROFRBcom (18 March 2023)
Broadcore might "initially" make it look like a site has recovered, but once the rollout completes, the additional spam, HCU, PRU, Speed etc., all kick in.
This is why sites that get a recovery (those hit by sapm, HCU, pru etc.) or a boost after a core update, usually go back to where they started two to three weeks after the core update wraps up.
These PRU and HCU updates are what's killing affiliate websites over time.
There was some ups and downs but no significant drops or gains.
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
My websites grow up, but I have some falling of the position.
Haven't noticed any meaningful changes in traffic, positive or negative.
traffic has doubled but not only that, but better converting traffic better keywords and still growing . hopefully it holds until end of 2 weeks
Nothing moving in Mexico... maybe the update was stopped at the border for inspection?
Two of my blogs have increased traffic. Good update.