-
Rich Ads - worth?
Have you ever used Rich Ads? What kind of traffic should I focus on if I am a beginner in the gambling industry? Can you get some advice? Where can I buy links to my website and get a better google ranking?
-
-
I think you might be using too much of a scattergun approach here, DG.
Firstly, worrying about whether RichAds (whatever that is, but I assume it's like adsense) works is probably wildly premature (and I suspect you won't get the answer from anyone here, anyway - likely no one has ever used them).
Because (according to ahrefs, and yes it might not be showing everything but I suspect it's close enough) you don't appear to have any rankings or traffic. And - unless you can find other ways to generate suitable traffic - then you have to tackle that first.
So, if you are getting organic traffic, then that'll be from some long tail terms. You probably won't know what those are, and without knowing what they are you can't try to get more. GSC (Google Search Console) might help, if you haven't got it set up already then do so.
Then go back to your review request thread...take note of comments...and work on enhancing/building up your site. This is where your major focus should be for at least the near future and very likely longer.
I'd say don't worry too much about links at this stage, but getting a few won't hurt (although probably won't help significantly either, and you have to start somewhere). There are hundreds of places to buy links, and several you can get for free (that the majority of won't do anything but one or two might knock up your referring domains count and ultimately give some benefit)...but likely the safest way is to respond to a poster here who is offering links on their site to buy or maybe to swap.
But you basically have to check/analyze every link source...it's not a precise science, you will never know that a link is going to give any value for sure...but you can make a judgment on whether a link is likely/potentially going to help if you know what to look for. And remember, for any link to have any effect, it has to be seen/crawled/registered first (by a search engine). That's a crucially important point.
There are, of course, links that certainly will help and links that almost certainly will help...but likely these (to buy) will be overly expensive for you at this stage.
I personally can't help you with what Polish keywords are sensible to target to have a chance of realising traffic that will pay to have, because I don't know the mentalities and intents of Polish searchers and/or the legalities/regulations involved (nor the potential traffic volumes involved). I'd be looking at other (Polish) websites that are doing well and seeing what they target to give some clues if I didn't have any myself. Otherwise it will be trial and error or your local knowledge (or you can look at English sites, see what they target, and take an educated guess whether they would work for Poland).
Last edited by chaumi; 9 March 2023 at 4:20 am.
-
-
Thank you very much for clarifying a few things for me. Could I contact you on a private message and introduce you to the websites it is based on? My site is international, there is a selection of languages at the bottom of the page. For three months, I got one registration so far, but no deposit. What month did you start earning your first money?
-
-
There are no easy answers here.
First, unless your site is constructed adequately for Polish searches, and gets good enough ranking positions in Polish, then it's highly likely its chances of being seen in any other languages are slim to zero.
Trying to work out when you might make some money is like asking how long is a piece of string. And whatever anyone else has experienced will be pretty useless to you. First, it might heavily depend on when they started. Then it depends on what they were targeting and their abilities overall/previous experience/ability to adapt/level of commitment and grow quickly. And even for those that started in the last few years, some might have got lucky (or used some skill/tricks) in a month, for some it might have been 3-6 months, others a year, maybe two, and I suspect there'd be a few that just gave up because nothing happened and they realised it all wasn't quite as simple as they thought (an understatement!!).
ofc feel free to pm if you want to ask anything specific.
Last edited by chaumi; 9 March 2023 at 6:11 am.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules