Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    betteri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2021
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Question What’s a good CPC when advertising an affiliate site

    SEO is the best one for sure, but only one can be top-1 and three can be in top-3 So other methods needed when trying to make it as an affiliate.

    I’ve thought of advertising sports-betting affiliate in other sport-related accounts. One guy told me he could publish story ads to my website for two € per click. I think it’s a good deal. If 100 clicks, only like couple of new registrations for my sites will make it easily profitable I think. How do you see it? What’s good CPC (cost per click) when advertising your affiliate?

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    "One guy" ?

    It is partially dependent on who the "one guy" is.

    And how reputable is the person selling the advertising?

    And how many bot clicks will you be paying for as opposed to real visitors?

    And will the link be to your website, your home page, or a specially design landing page?

    And will the link used be follow or no follow?

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    betteri (3 December 2021)

  4. #3
    betteri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2021
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Thanks, good questions!

    I was talking about ”one guy” because it was just an example, asking more in a general level. I mean ”one guy” who I’ve contacted exists, but I’m interested in multiple guys So there are plenty of sport news accounts, runned by local individuals, 18-25 years old sport enthusiasts mostly. There’s a big sport scene in Instagram, which is not about betting but player transfers, matches etc. I’m sure that big junk of their audience is interested in betting too - if they’re beginners, that’s even better! I’m sure there’s not too many bots involved - they’re really not commercial accounts at all, they’re doing it for their hobby and a small buck is just a nice extra. I’ve seen some click stats from his own stories and some small advertisements he’s done directly to betting sites. They get usually like 30-60 clicks which I think is pretty good to be honest. We’re talking about smallish accounts with 5-10 k followers in a small country. I see it as a strenght that they’re not like official news media.

    the link can be anything of course, I’m thinking of changing ads on a weekly basis.. front page is not too good imo, some appealing offers or betting tips which I’m also offering. Link can be anything, so I can use analytics and UTM if I like to I guess..

    My main question being here: if I pay 100€ for 50 clicks (multiple x times during a month), isn’t it almost a no-brainer? Because I’d only need 1-2 registrations to cover it ? Or not?

  5. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Instagram, as well as all other social media operators are full of bots, fake accounts, and duplicate accounts created solely and completely for websites. (often dozens and dozens)

    And any link that will be accessible by the internet will get a certain amount of bot clicks.

    Quote Originally Posted by betteri View Post
    My main question being here: if I pay 100€ for 50 clicks (multiple x times during a month), isn’t it almost a no-brainer? Because I’d only need 1-2 registrations to cover it ? Or not?
    It depends, registrations are NOT enough, they must become depositors, and regular long term players.

    If you think it is a viable option using CPA most likely not really, or those selling you the clicks would likely do it, and if they aren't already, their follower list might have already been burned or the value of the players is low.

    Is it worth a test?

    Most probably, test test test.
    Test Landings
    Test operators
    Test offers

    When you have results of the test, adjust and test some more.

    Rick
    Universal4

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    chaumi (6 December 2021)

  7. #5
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 268 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by betteri View Post
    My main question being here: if I pay 100€ for 50 clicks (multiple x times during a month), isn’t it almost a no-brainer? Because I’d only need 1-2 registrations to cover it ? Or not?
    You'll need depositors, not registrations...

    No one will pay you 50€ or 100€ for a registration.

    I'm not saying it won't work - just run a small test.

    Oh, and if you pay by click - then try to at least pay only per unique click. Otherwise the incentive is high to just generate a couple of fake clicks.
    "Semper paratus!"
    My BTC Address: 1F11EJvSAab5vMQgGWGQMASr9T7LCkZjvb

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •