-
14 February 2014, 2:55 am
#1
SEO in the gambling industry (cartoon)
I couldn't really find a good thread for this cartoon, which I find pretty funny (because it's more or less true)
And I can't insert an image into the post or add is as an attachment (why?)
Anyways - here it is: https://plus.google.com/102787280539487487727/posts/NdVrhaXFvT4
It also opens up for the very interesting question - Is it possible to stay on top of the SERPs in the gambling industry without blackhat SEO?
-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crazyrewards-Morten For This Useful Post:
chaumi (14 February 2014), LotusAffiliates (20 February 2014), TipsterWarehouse (17 February 2014)
-
20 February 2014, 1:32 am
#2
Hehehe....Good one. Gambling is highly competitive niche. It takes that much effort to reach and maintain top page ranking but I believe we must avoid BH.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules