Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    huiso123 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    china
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default help everyone cash out!

    hi,
    Some withdrawals were not successful, especially in the United States players! I can help you withdrawals. However, I will receive 15% service charge! need my help,please contact us!
    MSN:zyf19832005@hotmail.com
    forum:www.verygoodhyip.com

  2. #2
    huiso123 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    china
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I live in china ! We normally use NETELLER deposits and withdrawals.

  3. #3
    roger's Avatar
    roger is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yikes 15%

  4. #4
    huiso123 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    china
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •