-
22 August 2012, 11:44 pm
#1
Atlantis Gold and Treasure Island
Hey fellow players. I have been trying to game with Atlantis Gold casino and Treasure Island Jackpots for about a month now. I have made about $300 in purchases. What I have discovered about these casinos is that they will not call you or email you back for any requests you may have. I have been waiting for a month for the "Manager" Wendy to call me back regarding a couple of questions I had (and requests).
I also contacted the accounts portion of this group and they do not respond either. I have been waiting on a withdrawal that should have been pulled to be processed after 48 hours but as of 5 days, it was still sitting there. When I finally did get a response from Accounts team on documentation (mind you, I ALWAYS send in my private documents ahead of time on my first deposit so there will be no issue when it is time to withdraw). After stating to me last month that they had all documentation needed, they came back to tell me I needed another form of proof of address. I sent them 8! Guess what...still nothing. They have no intention on paying me NOR do they have the intention of responding to your requests.
A representative I spoke to tonight named "Page" was very rude to me stating that I have called them 24 hours and day/7 days a week. Well, DUH! I am trying to get a response.
I was also told several times a Manager would email or call me and that never happened. Not even a support person would call me.
When you ask for information regarding your withdrawal and you try chat or call, you will get no answer at all! They simply tell you to email your concern again....Which DOES NOT get a response. Now you see where the problem lies. I think this casino group needs to be investigated for bad casino practices and I am not about to put another dime into those casinos. I seriously doubt I will get my withdrawal.
On top of all of this, they send out emails as a promotion every once in a while for free spins codes and state "here is your 100% purchase match and free spins". When you try to redeem a 100% purchase match as stated, you are rejected. That is false advertising. They also do not clearly inform people that in order to properly claim free spins with them that a deposit must be made in between free spins codes. This is not really stated on T & C. Please investigate these people and let others know about what they are doing.
I have literally called and emailed them 2 dozen times with NOT the first response. That is just crappy service and I do not trust them. Please help! My UN at both is
Thanks and GL to anyone who tries to work with these casinos!
Stephanie
-
The Following User Says Thank You to stephanie32444 For This Useful Post:
PlayHunter (24 August 2012)
-
22 August 2012, 11:54 pm
#2
Hi Stephanie,
I can contact the casino(s) for you. I am sending you a private message to get more information and to help me better understand your issues so I can help.
-
-
23 August 2012, 9:19 am
#3
This sounds like a player problem and not much of a problem. Maybe this belongs somewhere else?
-
-
24 August 2012, 8:36 am
#4
Thank you Stephanie for the heads up. If everything is as you say, (and when is about non responsive support, players usually tell the whole truth) I will certainly avoid this group of casinos like the plague ! - By the way, there are other casinos involved in this ****** casino group ? (sorry for u`re time & $$$)
-
-
5 September 2012, 3:00 pm
#5
Has the player issue been resolved at all?
Stephanie:
Try some player dispute websites
http://askgamblers.com/
http://thepogg.com/
-
-
5 September 2012, 4:13 pm
#6
on the top of my head Im sure that atlantis one was spamming me like mad the other week
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules