Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Hello from a new affiliate :)

    Hi guys, take a peek at my new affiliate website, zooranacasinobonuses.com
    Although I have a bit of design to fix and a bit more contents to add (but I think one can never say they have enough contents) I'm aiming to make the website as resourceful as possible. I'm looking forward to hearing your comments and tips to a good website.
    Thank you for the support
    cheerios!
    Zoorana

  2. #2
    HBKKH is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 62 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Cool. I like the the top ten casino list and the header. great start!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to HBKKH For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (2 June 2010)

  4. #3
    casinogod's Avatar
    casinogod is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 79 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Hi Zoorana, congrats on your first post and welcome to GPWa.

    Your site looks very nice, clean and user friendly. I would centre the banner in the right hand column (currently rushmore) or get a banner made the right size to fit the column better.

    Other than that all looking good, it is certainly way better looking than my first affiliate site was.

  5. #4
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    thanks casinogod for your kind comments. would definitely give the banner column a fix

  6. #5
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Welcome aboard.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Casinorep For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (3 June 2010)

  8. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Welcome

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (3 June 2010)

  10. #7
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Welcome
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ElaineGardiner For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (3 June 2010)

  12. #8
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    What are nice site! Realy very good looking!
    Welcome!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (3 June 2010)

  14. #9
    TanyaEverest's Avatar
    TanyaEverest is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Off to a great start! Welcome to GPWA and the affiliate world!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to TanyaEverest For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (4 June 2010)

  16. #10
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 115 Times in 52 Posts

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to livefree247 For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (5 June 2010)

  18. #11
    clearlyportals is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Welcome!

    Looks great, really like the top menu as well. Great effort.

    One thing, images don't seem to be appearing for

    http://zooranacasinobonuses.com/top-10-casino-bonuses/

    I think the paths are wrong, its pointing to :

    http://zooranacasinobonuses.com/top-...asino/images/*

    When it should be:
    http://zooranacasinobonuses.com/wp-c...asino/images/*

    Other than that looks like you've got some good sections, I think the left nav has it all.

    Well done. Did you design and programme this yourself?

  19. #12
    Virtual Marketing is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    108
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts

    Default New site

    Obviously the design looks good and you still have long way of SEO for the site.
    I can recommend to purchase some quality links and to write real informative content EVERY DAY


    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoorana View Post
    Hi guys, take a peek at my new affiliate website, zooranacasinobonuses.com
    Although I have a bit of design to fix and a bit more contents to add (but I think one can never say they have enough contents) I'm aiming to make the website as resourceful as possible. I'm looking forward to hearing your comments and tips to a good website.
    Thank you for the support
    cheerios!
    Zoorana

  20. #13
    renaed is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Posts
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Welcome Zoorana

    Hi Zoorana,
    I have just taken a look at your site and I think it looks really good and it appears to be really user friendly. Great Job!!
    Renae Diggles - Affiliate Manager
    Luxbet / Canbet Casino


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to renaed For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (8 June 2010)

  22. #14
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Thanks clearlyportals for the corrections and your kind comments. I've got a designer doing the trickier part of the designs and as for the rest i'm using Wordpress

    Thanks Virtual Marketing. Yes i agree i've got a long way to go in terms of SEO. That's one area that i'm currently hoping to progress in. Being that this is my first casino affiliate website, I'm learning so much in terms of the affiliate world as well as web building. so far i LIKE it it's awesome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •