Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    let_em_spin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Pokatheme Review Pages

    Hi all

    Does anyone that uses the Pokatheme have any recommendations on some plugins that I can use to make the review pages a bit more interesting?

    I have tried Elementor but it won't work with the review page template, I'd like to add in some icon boxes, coloured text boxes, faq's etc and am at a bit of a loss

    Thanks

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to let_em_spin For This Useful Post:

    antonis (8 October 2019)

  3. #2
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    I've been using it with the let's review plugin on the review pages and some boxes. Would like to see what others have done to spice them up too.

  4. #3
    let_em_spin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Yeah I was a bit concerned about the review pages just looking like every other site that uses the themes - would be nice to have some customisation options. How do you find Let's Review? I assume it works well with the theme?

  5. #4
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by let_em_spin View Post
    Yeah I was a bit concerned about the review pages just looking like every other site that uses the themes - would be nice to have some customisation options. How do you find Let's Review? I assume it works well with the theme?
    Very easy to use and think it looks good

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allaboutthebets For This Useful Post:

    antonis (16 November 2019), FunSlotsOrg (21 September 2019)

  7. #5
    antonis is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    New versions are coming out next week as well! A few minor fixes, Google Schema improvements and small visual fixes as well.
    ||| WordPress Affiliate Theme for Casino, Poker Affiliates and more |||
    We build custom Gambling Affiliate WordPress Themes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •