Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    CarbonAtil is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default CarbonPoker is Proud to Welcome Shannon Elizabeth

    Welcome aboard, Shannon!



    CarbonPoker is proud to announce that Shannon Elizabeth is coming aboard to represent us at live tournaments, play against Carbon players and even contribute to the blog. We are excited about the noted actor and poker fanatic on board at CarbonPoker.

    You definitely recognizer her from movies and television like American Pie, That 70s Show, The Grand, Dancing With the Stars and more. She’s also cashed at numerous WSOP events, finished third at NBC’s National Heads Up Championship event and represented Team Lebanon at the World Team Poker Event.

    Stay tuned for more Shannon updates — to find out when she’ll be playing at Carbon, how you can party with her at the WSOP and much more.

    Follow Shannon Elizabeth on Twitter and visit the Carbon Blog for more updates, news and posts from Shannon herself.

  2. #2
    dassad is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 35 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    I wrote about this on my site 5 days ago. I like to write about these events while it's a pretty good traffic source. If you wrote only about celebrities, you are destroying your sites content, but if you write about such events, you are keeping the targeted content and getting those visitors to

    The post can be read at here but it's on Romanian. It's a small but keyword targeted article that search engines love.

  3. #3
    dhayman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    OK, I'm sold ! Can I get a date with her now ??? Well, er, maybe I can get a date for my son instead

  4. #4
    CarbonAtil is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhayman View Post
    OK, I'm sold ! Can I get a date with her now ??? Well, er, maybe I can get a date for my son instead
    Keep your eye open! We might be running a few different promotions around Shannon, along with dozens of hilarious videos!

  5. #5
    bets@betsfreebets.co's Avatar
    bets@betsfreebets.co is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    Bogota
    Posts
    179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    I love the marketing pitch here, should get loads of traffic

  6. #6
    CarbonAtil is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    We definitely will. There are a lot of great things that are planed in the pipelines, which we will release shortly.

    Affiliate creatives featuring Shannon will be uploaded into PDC Affiliates soon.

  7. #7
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Looking forward to seeing the new creatives.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  8. #8
    Spearmaster is offline In Memoriam, 1964-2010
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    1,993
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 141 Times in 70 Posts

    Default

    The less "creatives", the better

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •