Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    GratisTragamonedas is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2026
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default New affiliate targeting Chile — looking for advice

    Hi everyone,

    I'm Alexis, I run gratistragamonedas.cl, a Spanish-language casino affiliate site targeting Chilean players. I have 10+ years of experience in affiliate marketing and recently launched my own site focused on the Chilean market.

    I have a few questions for those with LatAm experience:

    1. Which affiliate networks have you found most reliable for Chile/LatAm traffic in terms of tracking and payments?

    2. Are there any casino brands specifically strong in Chile that you'd recommend reaching out to?

    3. For those running SEO-focused sites in non-English markets — how do you handle E-E-A-T signals? Named authors, local trust signals etc?

    Any advice appreciated. Happy to share what's working in Chile in return!

    Alexis
    gratistragamonedas

  2. #2
    dumindu is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    May 2026
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    Royal Partner's Sol brand converts well for Brazil traffic for me. But no idea about Chile but you have another competitor as I am expanding to entire LATAM region including Chile.

    You definitely need E-E-A-T signals for a niche like Gambling. It looks like you have already covered the basic E-E-A-T signals in your site.

  3. #3
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GratisTragamonedas View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I'm Alexis, I run gratistragamonedas.cl, a Spanish-language casino affiliate site targeting Chilean players. I have 10+ years of experience in affiliate marketing and recently launched my own site focused on the Chilean market.

    I have a few questions for those with LatAm experience:

    1. Which affiliate networks have you found most reliable for Chile/LatAm traffic in terms of tracking and payments?

    2. Are there any casino brands specifically strong in Chile that you'd recommend reaching out to?

    3. For those running SEO-focused sites in non-English markets — how do you handle E-E-A-T signals? Named authors, local trust signals etc?

    Any advice appreciated. Happy to share what's working in Chile in return!

    Alexis
    gratistragamonedas
    Chileans speak Spanish, but their vocabulary and context are very different from those of their neighboring countries. They have words, slang, and preferences that might be totally unfamiliar to people from other Latin American countries. I think you could post this in the Spanish subforum as well, maybe there you have better chances to connect with someone who has experience with that specific market.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NoDepositCasinos For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (25 May 2026)

  5. #4
    casinotoprating's Avatar
    casinotoprating is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Hi, for Chile, I’d focus on brands with popular LatAm/Chile payment methods. That’s usually key for conversions.

  6. #5
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dumindu View Post
    Hi,

    Royal Partner's Sol brand converts well for Brazil traffic for me. ...
    Be careful with them ... good chance they are complete out of business.

  7. #6
    casinokitapp's Avatar
    casinokitapp is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    May 2026
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Great thread! On question 3 about E-E-A-T for non-English markets — this is something I deal with daily running a multilingual casino comparison platform across 12 languages including Spanish.

    A few things that have worked for me:
    1. Native-language content is non-negotiable. Google can tell the difference between translated and natively written content. For Chilean Spanish specifically, as NoDepositCasinos mentioned, the local slang and vocabulary matter a lot.

    2. For E-E-A-T signals, I found that having structured data (review schema, FAQ schema) in each language version helps Google understand the page's purpose regardless of language.

    3. Hreflang implementation is critical if you're targeting Chile specifically vs. general Spanish. Use es-CL for Chile-specific content and make sure your hreflang tags are consistent across all pages.

    4. Local payment methods are huge for trust signals in LatAm. Mentioning support for local options like Webpay, MACH, or bank transfers specific to Chile shows genuine expertise in that market.

    For affiliate networks, I'd suggest looking at programs that specifically have Chilean-facing brands rather than generic global programs. The conversion rates tend to be much better when the brand already has local presence.

    Good luck with the Chilean market!

  8. #7
    GratisTragamonedas is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2026
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks everyone for the responses!
    @dumindu – Good to know about Sol/Royal Partners for Brazil, useful to keep in mind even if Chile is its own market. And yes, competition is always welcome!
    @NoDepositCasinos – You're absolutely right about Chilean Spanish. I write specifically for Chilean readers from the start rather than generic LatAm Spanish, so hopefully that comes through. Will check out the Spanish subforum too.
    @casinotoprating – Payment methods have been one of my first filters when evaluating programs. Webpay is essential in Chile, non-negotiable really.
    @casinokitapp – Solid points on E-E-A-T. Already running es-CL hreflang and I've been covering local payment options like Webpay and MACH in the reviews as trust signals. Good to hear it's working for others too.
    Happy to share conversion data once I have more months under my belt!

  9. #8
    360AGENCY is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2026
    Location
    ukraine
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Really useful thread. I'm targeting similar markets in Latin America — Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Peru. One thing I've noticed is that payment method coverage is crucial in these markets. PIX in Brazil and OXXO in Mexico can make or break conversion rates. Players won't deposit if their preferred method isn't available, regardless of how good the bonus is

  10. #9
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 360AGENCY View Post
    Really useful thread. I'm targeting similar markets in Latin America — Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Peru. One thing I've noticed is that payment method coverage is crucial in these markets. PIX in Brazil and OXXO in Mexico can make or break conversion rates. Players won't deposit if their preferred method isn't available, regardless of how good the bonus is
    Agreed. I know I’m not representative of all Latin Americans, but what I’ve noticed in my country and while travelling is that we tend to have our preferred bank accounts and payment methods, and we usually stick to them as much as possible. We also tend to avoid creating or using new ones unless there is no workaround. For example, people may create an account to get some benefits and then never use it again. A lot of it seems like just convenience, but I think mistrust of the system plays a role.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  11. #10
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    Comparing Brazil and Chile is worse than pears and apples. The only thing they have in common is that they are both NOT dolarised unlike most other latin countries.

    Yes Chileans have their language that is somewhat distinct to other Spanish speaking countries, but it differs accross Chile as well. On the other hand in the South Chilean and Argentinian Patagonia are very close by language and culture for example. They gamble a lot, but nr. 1 is rodeo (not the US style).

    They are proud, they think they are more than other Latinos /they really are just more annoying than others, the country itself looks different only on the surface/.

    The problem is as always banking. They have their own system for credit and especially debit cards, which is a total disaster, to pay you need like 3 passwords and RUT/SSN number and still the debit card has some crazy limits. Most people have just those cards and basic bank accounts /cuenta vista; cuenta RUT/. Those accounts support grey economy= are not checked by tax office and have limits like 2-4K USD per month. Just rich people have cuenta corriente with credit cards. Webpay/Mercadopago would be great but I do not think any casino can push this through. Those platforms are too big. But I may be also totally wrong with this.

    The country has on the other side well developed bank account transfers which are instant and they are quite used. But banks are regulated, which makes difficult to collect substantial money. Still I think bank transfers is a wy to go for casinos in Chile. There are options. I met one jewish guy who is doing just that. Also there incredible amounts of immigrants who are selling their bank accounts to everyone including drug dealers.

    So you need to look for affiliate program who promotes bookies/casinos, who understand that Chile is not Brazil or Venezuela and not even Peru. For me it is 20bet/22bet/ivy/hellpartners/tony all one group or 1xbet (same group works ok accross latam). Still the market is small and I do not understand why people make first a website and then they look for monetization.

    Edit: from the group above I think Tonybet has Chile as target market, so I am promoting in Chile Tony.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    Juan Roman (19 June 2026)

  13. #11
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    meanwhile on telegram
    Another positive signal from Chile

    20Bet entered the Top 20 most searched iGaming brands in the country based on Ahrefs search volume data for May.

    Search demand remains one of the clearest indicators of market presence, and the numbers continue to move in the right direction.

    A result worth noting and a trend worth following.
    Name:  20bet.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  73.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •