Young man: I realise this is only a formality, but would you mind me marrying your daughter?
Girlfriend's father: Who says it's only a formality?
Young man: Her obstetrician.
Young man: I realise this is only a formality, but would you mind me marrying your daughter?
Girlfriend's father: Who says it's only a formality?
Young man: Her obstetrician.
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Renee (25 February 2013)
LOL, that would do it...
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
in your face girlfriend's father!
still funny on monday![]()
It's always nice to read your jokes![]()
hahaha nice![]()