Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

  2. #2
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    I believe the correct response is: Lolz!

  3. #3
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    LOL! It's one of them song that you know is crappy but you just can't get it out of your head!!

    aaarghhhh get it out of my head. get it out of my head. oh noooo i'm still thinking about it :S Is it friday yet?? LMAO

  4. #4
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    I had the same problem yesterday, finally got round to listening to this after hearing all the hype about it being the worst song ever, laughed at how terrible it was then it was completely stuck in my head afterwards... seems Rebecca had the last laugh

  5. #5
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    I didn't realize how much of a hype it is. Just saw it on youtube and bloody hell 29,073,970 visitors in one month!!! i wish i get that sort of traffic

  6. #6
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    lol this song is pretty funny/crappy, I'm going to have to listen to a lot a music today so I can forget about that!

  7. #7
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    God... oh God.... Why didn't I avoid this thread? I knew better. Should have had stronger willpower.

    It's sticking... Out with thee
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    just search for the parody video to help get the song out of your head

  9. #9
    davenewgates's Avatar
    davenewgates is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Over the Web
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    I can say that she doesn't sing that very good like all other singers but let's be nice to her. I have read some of the crappy things people say about this girl, and that's why I think she cried on one of her interviews. However, at least she's defended by no other than Simon Cowell

  10. #10
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    That was painful to listen to.......... thanks for sharing
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  11. #11
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    This is literally everywhere, about 10 people have sent it to me now and it was on a UK news channel last night - I want to avoid it but I can't!

  12. #12
    jenbates is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Oh, it was hard listening to this song... hope she'll do better ones, or just make a fresh start in another industry.

  13. #13
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

  14. #14
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

  15. #15
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Glee is going to include her song in one of their episodes... omg. The world really is coming to an end.

  16. #16
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I like Conan O'briens better! Its Thursday!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •