Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New Domain

  1. #1
    abets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Default New Domain

    Hi,

    I have eonlinecasinos.co.uk

    What you think, is a good domain name?

    Best regards, abets

  2. #2
    Sausages's Avatar
    Sausages is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    I don't really think so, unless it has a meaning I am missing?

  3. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I think the name is fine.

    A domain name is really what you make of it.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •