Well, my advice will be probably offensive, but since their treshold is somewhere lower than 50 Euros and Belosers are complete crap, my advice is to forget about them and move on. If you can write 20 emails urging some problem, I think you can make much more money at Odesk or something like that.
Even after they stole from everyone I was promised so many things... I even signed confidentality letter (took me 2 days of my life and complete waiste -> affiliate manager stopped to communicate), so I can not say everything, but the company is in total chaos. Their transition of French sites bwinpartypartners.fr had to be done until WC 2014, but was finished with 6 months delay. Transition of bwin.it had to be done in June, but has not even started. They just changed creatives without letting anyone know. They forced me to register for bwin.es separately, but yet it is possible to track ES bettors under the account that originated at bewinners, so all my income that was counted in bulk so I reached higher revenue share is now split.
Take it as lesson and move on. Success is about accurate counting when it pays off to give up.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.