They somehow won this award.
#bigjoke
Printable View
They somehow won this award.
#bigjoke
Hi RacingJim,
As per section 8.4 on our Terms & Conditions page (http://www.ladbrokespartners.com/aff...d-conditions):
LadbrokesPartners records your Revenue share at the end of each calendar month. In the event that a Revenue Share in any calendar month is a negative amount, we shall be entitled but not obliged to carry forward and set off such negative amount against all future Revenue Shares, which would otherwise be payable to you, until the negative balance is set off in full. However, we shall also be entitled but not obliged to zero out the negative balance that would otherwise be carried forward. If a Revenue Share does not exceed £100, we shall be entitled to withhold and carry forward such sum until the end of the first calendar month in which the Revenue Share (including such carried forward sum) exceeds £100, at which time payment shall be made in accordance with clause 8.5. For the avoidance of doubt, you will only receive a payout when there is a positive balance and it is greater than £100 in any given month.
I hope this answers your question. If you need any additional help, please don't hesitate to contact your affiliate account manager or you can send an email to support@ladbrokespartners.com
All the best.
The LadbrokesPartners Team
Hi Webanalysissolutions,
The decision to change the cookies to 3 days was undertaken by upper management after we moved to the Mexos platform, and as such our affiliate team has no control over this.
We take the opinions and reactions of our affiliates into consideration which is why this policy is currently under review. We will notify you of any changes to this policy in the future.
Wishing you all the best.
The LadbrokesPartners Team
Hi Sherlock,
The decision to change our cookies to 3 days was announced several times to our affiliates in newsletters and press releases. We also asked each affiliate who logged into Ladbrokespartners.com to read and agree to our new Terms & Conditions. We always try our best to ensure that affiliates are made aware of any changes to the LadbrokesPartners program well in advance.
If you need any additional help, please feel free to contact your affiliate account manager, or you can send an email to support@ladbrokespartners.com.
Take care,
The LadbrokesPartners Team
Hello 'NAMELESS' representative of Ladrokes Partners. You say
I am guessing 'same day' notification is what you regard as 'well in advance'
You guys are an absolute joke. Your terms are meaningless cause you change them whenever it suits and '**** the affiliate' is clearly what you should be posting here as that is what you really mean
Dear Mr "Ladbrokes Partners Team". Please post here the emails you sent to all affiliates warning them of the cookie length drop. I have tried to ask Saar this question too, but with little response. Perhaps you are Saar! I save all communications from all advertisers, and we never saw anything warning us of the cookie drop.
Let me guess - you've got to consult "upper management" first.
They will not post it, because it did not happen. Mexos is just another excuse. To set up cookie duration is action for 5 seconds.
I signed up with the Mexos and I was definitely not promised 3 days cookie. I always ask about it. I would not even bother.
Ladbrokes Partners ignoring me now?
I replied to them on this but they seem to have ignored that?
can someone clarify how long this cookie lasts please?
LadbrokesPartners stop offending everyone here with blatant idiocy. I really do not know why you were not kicked out of here for total incompetence and demagogy. It is back and forth, yes. Because of you. And not only you, but all members of your staff act like zombies.
I do not know how many affiliate programmes I am or was using, but Ladbrokes Partners is horror and unique experience in the worst terms possible.
Stop bullshitting over and over. Whacko told you several times here and much many times in private I am sure, what is needed. I had the very same experience. I already step aside, because dealing with your team causes me real physical pain, but now it is back as I see the behavior again.
This thread will be here (hopefully) forever. I want to ask everyone reading this. Do not even think Ladbrokes are really trying to solve anything. They just act like that. It is a game, the same game as every cheater from Nigerian scams to rogue door-to-door sellers or politicians play: outsource the customer service / hire a PR expert and politely answer to any question. But never solve anything! Just repeat the phrases, because only the image is what counts, right?
That is completely false. I read all emails and I suspected it might drop to 3 days (from the 14 days it had been) because mexos firms are all on just 72 hours. It was the first thing I checked when I got a new affiliate link from the mexos system. Trust me, I was waiting for it. Ladbrokes did not announce it anywhere. They hoped affiliates would be too stupid to notice the shaving.