Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    tg12345 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 105 Times in 73 Posts

    Default Casino Royal Club - Royal Club Affiliates - Dan Varley

    Okay, I know I'm the biggest ***** out there and it takes A LOT for me to remove a program from my site, but it's finally happened. I can't get a hold of Dan Varley or Royal Club Affiliates to save my life. If anyone knows how to get a hold of him, do share. I even harass his facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/danvarley.affiliate - hehe. Hope he's okay, but I'm beginning to think there's no real Dan Varley and I got scammed. Anyways, if there's anyone else promoting them successful with a point of contact, please let me know.

  2. #2
    tg12345 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 105 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    So, I received a reply from Dan Varley, pretty much immediately after I emailed him the link to this thread. Unfortunately, I've heard nothing since then. Apparently Royal Club Affiliates lost a processor...I guess one of Rival's? Anyways, figured I'd keep people updated, in case you're interested. We'll see how they do at actually making payments...(I added the x's for some reason...)
    ----------------------------------------------
    Dan Varley
    29 Feb (6 days ago)




    to Tim

    Hi Tim,

    I would like to inform you that 1 of our major processor has been holding our funds since 1 months and now they are not answering the mails or phone calls. We suspect that they have closed down and we will not be able to receive our funds from them. However we have found the alternative processing and have started with them.


    We would like to offer a settlement to the money due to you as following:

    Monthly installments of the following amounts :

    $x,000

    $x,000

    $x,000



    I apologies you for late payment and appreciate your patience and co-operation in this regard. I am in follow up with our processors. Hope all will be sorted soon.

    Dan

  3. #3
    tg12345 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 105 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Keeping this thread updated appears to help me get replies. Not necessarily directly answering my question, but at least a response...
    -------------------------------------------------------

    08:42 (23 hours ago)




    to Dan


    Hi Dan,

    When will the first payment be made?


    Dan Varley
    02:04 (5 hours ago)




    to Tim


    Hi Tim,

    We will pay you in installment. In first installment, we will clear first installment of 4k.

    Tim
    07:50 (4 minutes ago)




    to Dan

    Thanks Dan. When will the first installment be paid?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •