Page 118 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2609
  1. #2341
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    The true reason, why Bitstarz is the perfect money making program for you

    The 3rd and last shot today before the weekend

    You can make huge money with Bitstarz. The true reason, why this program is so fantastic for you, they are using a wonderful maximum bet trap to make player winnings void and invalid and so you rich.

    From the terms of Bitstarz Casino:

    "GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    [...]
    12. Until the play through requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed is 5 EUR/GBP/USD/CAD/AUD, 50 SEK/NOK, 0.01 BCH, 0.01 ETH, 1,000 Dogecoin, 0.1 LTC, 20 PLN or 300 RUB. When it comes to Bitcoin players the maximum bet is 1 mBTC. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed, for example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black.
    "

    A wonderful maximum bet trap after the player did not declined the automatic bonus. A maximum bet trap, which is only valid if you win. You can bet as much as you want and lose it. No one from Bitstarz will ever complain, but if you win, then Bitstarz will confiscate your winnings due to a violation of their bonus terms and conditions, because you bet more than $7 (1 mBTC).

    Countless people already lost their winnings. So don't miss your chance being a part of this smart scheme.

    So many of your players never will see $1 from their winnings. You have no winners who cash out but erased negative revenue share after the winnings have been confiscated (if they not cheat their affiliates) and so your revenue share is rising, and you will earn a huge amount of money with this evil trap.

    I wish you a wonderful weekend. So good to stay away for at least the next 60 hours from this industry with all pattern of a big Ponzi-Scheme, where the players are at the bottom of the pyramid and holding the short end of the stick.

    Leopold

  2. #2342
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Rest In Peace, Burt Reynolds. You're a true legend who I grew up to watching you on television. Smokey and the Bandit is a fantastic movie. You will be very dearly missed by many people
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 7 September 2018 at 3:20 am.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (10 September 2018), GPWA Maria (7 September 2018), Roulette Zeitung (8 September 2018)

  4. #2343
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    I have some very sad news for you all today. Mac Miller, the prolific American rapper has died at the tender age of 26. Rest In Peace. Another young talented genius gone far too soon!

    Here's the news story:
    http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/news/m...ge-26/10216996
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 8 September 2018 at 1:28 am.

  5. #2344
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default





  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (8 September 2018), celena (10 September 2018)

  7. #2345
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    I know, Leopold, tell me about it. It's a real shame what happened to them, but they really didn't do anyone any favours here. Especially themselves! Now they're suspended for it and are blaming each other for this tragic and horrible outcome. Everything was going well for them until they recently put those restrictions into place and there was absolutely no need
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 8 September 2018 at 3:24 pm.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (9 September 2018)

  9. #2346
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Hi Maria and all,


    Hopefully, next week, I'll be going to the Floriade. The Floriade is a beautiful and spectacular flower show that's held every Spring here in Australia, and it's a free entry for everyone. Finally, it's starting to warm up and winter finished only last month


    Here's the Floriade site link for you so you can learn more about the event:


    https://floriadeaustralia.com

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (10 September 2018), GPWA Maria (10 September 2018), Roulette Zeitung (10 September 2018)

  11. #2347
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    ALERT

    This is not exercise, not a test!
    This is as real as it gets.

    From the Quasar Suspension thread:

    Triple7

    "Names of the real owners of this company. Without this kamikaze tactics are too easy. I remember that as a new brand suddenly they had quite some exposure at conferences, had exposure at top sites, etc. A few years later they're gone and perhaps they come back with a new brand, using the same tactics."

    ---

    So dear reader, ...

    After 40+ years successful debunking, pillorying and neutralizing animal abusers, stalkers, Multi Level Marketing con artists, marriage swindlers and many kinds of fraudsters on the internet, I hereby declare the hunting season for the OVO/Quasar owners open!

    Never revealed any source in 40+ years, which provided me revealing information regarding people or companies from the list above.

    If you have any information about the true owners of OVO/Quasar, then sent it to me. I will find a legal way to publish that bombshell without giving them a chance to order censorship. 40+ years of success speaks for itself. And I don't fear anyone from that people.

    I am not from this spineless snowflake generation, which has in many cases only a big crybaby-mouth, in real life or on the internet.

    30 years ago, when my body and health was in better shape than today, stalker or animal abuses woke up in the morning in their house with a wonderful fresh cemented front door, while in the night the 10 neighbors at the right and the 10 at the left got detailed information about this scumbag in their letterboxes.

    And company owners with good connections to politics, who loved to exercise domestic violence, probably had to suffer under my phone phreaking skills, who knows? If you call a company, and you did not hear the secretary but a voice recording about his crimes, then a customer will do the right thing.

    Don't forget: 70%+ of all that kind of crimes and frauds never come to court, because of the fear of the victims, the shame of the victims or because of the immense corruption.

    And the similar pattern of some people here in this industry in programs and outside of programs is really shocking.

    So, if you have the names of OVO/Quasar, then give it to me, on any communication channel you want. And if it is in one year or so, so that no one can conclude any connection with you even as an anonymous source.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 9 September 2018 at 7:22 am.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    celena (10 September 2018)

  13. #2348
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Hey all, here's an interesting story that I just found out about today.


    Moscow gives the greenlights for its tallest skyscraper yet to go ahead with its construction


    Moscow officials have approved the construction of a new "supertall" building that will become the city's tallest skyscraper.


    Measuring 404 meters (1,325 feet) in height, this new building has yet to be named and it will join several other high-rise buildings in a commercial district known as Moscow City.


    "We're at the end of the design stage, which should be completed by November 2018 at the very latest," said architect Sergey Skuratov in an email interview. "development and building should begin in 2019."


    The full link can be found here:

    https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/moscow-tallest-skyscraper-skuratov/index.html



    I hope you all had a great weekend!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (10 September 2018)

  15. #2349
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    I am so happy



    Leopold

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    celena (10 September 2018)

  17. #2350
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Big hat, no cattle?!

    Live from the Jerry Springer Show

    29. Mai 2018

    TheGirlRachel

    "I'm suing Gpwa for them posting unsubstantiated posts about me defaming my character and being libelous."

    ---

    The application was lodged when under which case number?

    "Court Case of the Year" ...

    or ..

    just another big [mouth] nothing burger?

    Leopold

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    celena (10 September 2018)

  19. #2351
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,817
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,083 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post


    ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

    REMINDER ALERT



    AFFPOWER INCOME ACCESS THREAD NOW "TEMPORARILY" CLOSED SINCE 45 DAYS.



    IMCOME ACCESS IN TRUE LOVE WITH CUTE FRAUDNANDA!



    SATIRE LOCKED AWAY SINCE 45 DAYS IN CCM'S POISON CABINET.

    MUHAHA!

    SO FEARLESS!

    THIS REMINDER ALERT WILL RETURN EVERY 15 MORE DAYS.

    AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR PROGRAM.

    Looking for a casino on Google today, I arrive at a casinos site, and I see casinos that I did not know.
    I thought to myself, how is it possible so many unknown casinos?
    I get so many email affiliations.
    I specify casinos in French languages.
    The best casinos, the first 4, 4 Affpower. It's incredible!

    I went from links to links, I laughed. Do you know they are everywhere?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (10 September 2018), Roulette Zeitung (11 September 2018)

  21. #2352
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations Leopold. Your diary has nearly 202,000 views and we are not even halfway through September yet!

    Before you know it, you will have over 250,000 views. Hopefully before the end of this year even. You should be proud of your diary and you know that you will always have good friends who will stay by your side.

    PS. I also like Tom Jones. He's got some great songs and he's been around for a very long time now.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (11 September 2018)

  23. #2353
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    Looking for a casino on Google today, I arrive at a casinos site, and I see casinos that I did not know.
    I thought to myself, how is it possible so many unknown casinos?
    I get so many email affiliations.
    I specify casinos in French languages.
    The best casinos, the first 4, 4 Affpower. It's incredible!

    I went from links to links, I laughed. Do you know they are everywhere?
    Yes, AffPower is like weeds.
    You cannot get rid of it.

    Did you know, that AffPower is since a year now on a gigantic public relation campaign to officially promote their direct connection with Income Access?

    Here, this is the official campaign graphic:




    Great, right?!

    They forgot to put the small print into the graphic: "Powered by hacking, pirated games and cheating players. For risks and side effects, please read the package leaflet and ask your doctor, pharmacist or the fearless leader."

    Leopold

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (11 September 2018), celena (11 September 2018)

  25. #2354
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    +++ ADDENDUM +++

    Today I have changed my avatar to protest the continuing business relationship between Income Access and Affpower and the ignorance of the industry towards this scandal. I am also peaceful protesting with the avatar the censorship of my latest and removed satire in the Income Access thread and the closure of that AffPower truth thread in the Income Access area.

    The avatar is not violating the maximum height, width or the maximum size of kilobytes.



    I am very curios, if Income Access or the CCM will find again a false pretense to even censor a satire avatar, which would be a unique case in the history of the online gaming forum business.

    Leopold

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (12 September 2018), celena (11 September 2018)

  27. #2355
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Hi Maria and all,


    I have begun to appreciate life more and to make an effort to be more positive with every passing day.


    Every morning, when I hear the beautiful birds chirping and singing, it makes me want to be a better person and enjoy even just the little things in life that are overlooked by most people. These birds are happy to see the sun light and the sun rising, and this is why they sing. They know that they have another day yet ahead of them that they need to get through

    Leopold, your avatar looks funny. It makes me laugh everytime I see it.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 12 September 2018 at 1:04 am.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (12 September 2018), GPWA Maria (12 September 2018)

  29. #2356
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Hi Maria and all,


    I’m trying to relax more and take each day as it comes. Life is not as easy as it once used to be for me. And today, I intend to take up meditation in order to focus on eliminating the negativity in my life and try and be a better person in my life. Even just 10-15 minutes each day can make a huge difference. I look at the less fortunate people around the world today and I count my blessings for that and I’m also very grateful for that


  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (13 September 2018)

  31. #2357
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default



    This is an Emergency Alert!

    Lapalingo rip-off program no longer GPWA Platinum Sponsor!
    The offshore con artists from Germany downgraded their sponsorship to Silver.
    What?!
    Yes!

    Do you have a déjà vu?
    Right!
    Same did Club Gold before their demise began.

    Now the same with failing Lapalingo, who steals all your revenue share after one year players playing.

    Both, Club Gold and Lapalingo, were protected with "moderation" by request, and as a thanks to GPWA, who helped them, they downgraded later their Platinum sponsorship to Silver.

    Really dumb!

    No character.

    And no future?

    Yes, no future.

    On 20. November 2017 Anthony stated with respect to Lapalingo's 1-Year-Revenue-Share-Limit, that "it will be difficult to be competitive in this market with such a term in place".

    Thank you very much for your attention.
    This was no automatic message by the La-La-Lapalingo chat robot.

    A message from your friendly GPWA sponsorship watcher.

    Leopold

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (14 September 2018), ocreditor (13 September 2018)

  33. #2358
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,354
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,103
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Hi Maria and all,


    I’m trying to relax more and take each day as it comes. Life is not as easy as it once used to be for me. And today, I intend to take up meditation in order to focus on eliminating the negativity in my life and try and be a better person in my life. Even just 10-15 minutes each day can make a huge difference. I look at the less fortunate people around the world today and I count my blessings for that and I’m also very grateful for that

    The best meditation you'll surprise to know is to take 10 minutes a day and breath deeply in and out. But it has to be 10 minutes min and also try not to think about anything else but focus on the breathing, I guarantee you'll feel better right away!

    Meditation is all about breathing

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (13 September 2018), Roulette Zeitung (13 September 2018)

  35. #2359
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Emmanuel Macron: President of the Rich



    He now announced to fight poverty.
    A big public relation show in his luxury palace.

    What a pity, that not everybody in France can cheer on it.

    14% of all French people are living below the poverty line of 1,026 Euro / month.
    That are 9,000,000+ poor people in France!

    Macron says, he will invest 8,000,000,000 Euro in the next 4 years to fight poverty.
    What a coincidence, that the President's cuts of housing subsidy are also 8,000,000,000 Euro, right?!

    So first he takes the money from the poor people in France and then he will invest it into his own homemade poverty again?

    And only if you watch European culture channel ARTE, you will get the facts as they are?

    Macron does not take any money away from the Rich.
    Not one Cent.
    No, he will never do that.

    The handshake warrior is the President of the Rich.
    They received from him benefits worth 25,000,000,000!
    And the poor people suffer under the cuts of their housing subsidy.

    A fine President.

    Leopold

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (14 September 2018)

  37. #2360
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Hi Maria, Leopold and all,

    Maria, I just wanted to let you know that just yesterday, I received the latest issue of the GPWA Times Magazine to my home address. Thank you very much for that and I really appreciate it. It looks great and I intend to start reading more through it soon.

    Until next week, please take care and have a great weekend ahead
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 14 September 2018 at 3:42 am.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (14 September 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •