Leopold, your posts are always informative and humorous and would be missed if you did take some time out.
But your wife must come first and I wish her a speedy recovery.
Paul
Printable View
Leopold, your posts are always informative and humorous and would be missed if you did take some time out.
But your wife must come first and I wish her a speedy recovery.
Paul
No one is censoring you, and not a single post has been removed that was on topic, the fact that every time you have been requested to stay on topic you immediately start using the censorship word....
It is correct that you were told off-topic posts would be removed if they continued.
Rick
Universal4
The second part of you post saying that you wife was in the hospital I am very sorry to hear, and she does come first.
Rick
Universal4
My regards to your wife, hope she is feeling better.
Regards,
Maria
Thank you, Sunshine.
Thank you, Paul.
I can do that for you, because I have had never ever a problem with the truth.
To read the "issue", you may create your own picture of the situation, and read what happened with and after my first statement in the "spammer thread":
===> https://www.gpwa.org/forum/forum-spa...tml#post852368
Again: The threat is to "remove" (!!!) not to "move" (e.g. into my diary) my posts.
A big difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only say, that in a world with North Korea, Iran, Turkey, China and hundreds of other countries, where free speech and free art (e.g. a Buffalo Partners Anti-Video) will be censored, especially people from the USA should recognize, that the First Amendment is not a joke. For my as a German this is the Holy Grail, because not even in my country we have something like that.
And now I must make me ready to drive. It's a long way. I will think about if and when I will continue here, because after today for now my mood and the believe, that the good phase over the last couple of months here on GPWA remains, is no longer as strong as some hours ago. If I receive threats, then there is no base for a good mood. Everyone will understand this.
To fulfill the Quid quo pro principle, threats are the last that can be described as wonderful. I believe, I can say, that I gave this forum all the time more than I received.
I wish my readers, my followers and all people with an open mind, all truth seekers and people who knows, that the First Amendment is non negotiable, a wonderful day.
Leopold
Rick - the post you originally referenced from Leopold was here and here, correct?
If so, I believe that you have misinterpreted what exactly Leopold has said and meant in his posts.
To me, he is comparing the overtly annoying xrumer threads to when people make posts of little/no substance just to bump the thread or to get their post count up, which is less obvious but still annoying. He explains this here.
I personally tend to agree, as both types of spam do in fact fall under the flag of "forum spam issue".
Leopold - prayers & best wishes for your wife.
My wife and I thanks for the posts here, the private messages and the emails.
"Politeness smooths wrinkles" is an old German saying.
After four days eating dog biscuits and sausages pieces only I can say, that my wife's meals in the hospital were far more worst than that. I tried it.
She is at home now and feels better, but because of some certain circumstances, everyone will understand I do not explain in the public, I have to worry about the situation for a long time. But tristesse is no solution either.
The advice of her is that I shall continue here because she said, I did nothing wrong and I owe this my readership.
Leopold
All the best wishes and prayers for you and your wife, Leopold !
Thank you my friend from Belgium, the country with the finest pralines of the world.
---
Pooping Storks
Leopold's survival tips for this hot summer
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...rpggracr/1.png
When the sun during the summer is too hot, there are different options.
Dogs are panting, and also Fur Seals, when they lie in the sun, pant like a dog to keep cool.
Storks discovered their own solution when it's hot, so graceful and easy.
They poop on their legs and feet to keep cool in the summer heat due to the evaporation coldness.
It's working very well.
Believe me!
Please, do not use this technique in your office or at conferences to impress your colleagues, not even for demonstration purposes.
It may lead to mass panic.
So, next time you see a Stork with white legs instead of red ones, you know, he feels good now.
Leopold
John “Sonny’’ Franzese is released from prison...he is 100 years old!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fa2CUFV8yU
"John “Sonny’’ Franzese is released from prison...he is 100 years old!"
Fernanda was the first who cheered behind the TV with two bottles of Champaign.
One in each hand
While we are at it ... Mafia ... Media Mafia ...
Did you know, that CNN pressured Dr. Drew "Like the Mafia" to retract Hillary Clinton health comments before the election last year?
Did you know, that 92% of CNN's coverage of Trump is negative and so an allegedly News Network mutated into a propaganda broadcaster?
Did you know, that latest polls proof, CNN is the least trusted cable news network ever?
And I will end with the Mafia today ...
Did you know, that Mafia gangster Meyer Lansky knew, that if the roulette tables on Cuba will not be rigged which was common, before he entered the stage, that the casino managers and so the Mafia can make more profit in the long run because of the loyalty of players due to fair game?
Leopold
Leopold, how is your wife? Sorry, for late reply...
Thank you. There is no need for a sorry, because it's never too late for politeness.
Regarding my wife, so let me put it to you this way: She feels better now, but I have to live for an unlimited time with sorrows, that this incident can happen again at any time for unknown reasons.
Do not forget, my wife and I, we are now in an age, where thoughts about the end here in this world becomes more and more conversational topic. In the hospital one old lady in the next bed had dementia, was so unhappy all the day and also in the night. She did not drink or eat, only when her son visited her, then her mood changed from one second to the other, but only for these hours.
Another old lady spoke no word all the time. She was paralyzed, catatonic, bitter and alone.
My wife and I we both agree, that if it is possible, we will not allow such situations to arise. On the contrary to Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands here in Germany assisted suicide is still a no-go, and suicide in Germany lead to a stay in the mental asylum if you survive the attempt. They rather would let you die here a wretched death than to die gracefully.
Thank goodness, no one, not even the German government, can prohibit the purchase of chorcoal.
In the next days I will reveal a shocking scientific truth about life-sustaining electronic devices in hospitals all over the world. It will change your mind. They cover this truth from all of you, because if everyone would know that fact, the almighty pharmaceutical industry would lose mountains of money.
So be prepared for the truth.
Leopold
Thank goodness there was some improvement and I know that it is not easy facing this regularly, and for that I add you and your wife to my prayers regularly.
Rick
Universal4
Hi Leopold
My apologies for the late response but I only saw this thread now.
Really sorry to hear your wife has been in hospital but hope she is now on the mend......and Don't let us hear you talk of getting old and coming to the end of your days - You are young at heart and that is what counts!!!