I would like to put links in the threads(like my facebook page) but keep getting an error message.I notice many others here post links in their threads .Whats going on?
I would like to put links in the threads(like my facebook page) but keep getting an error message.I notice many others here post links in their threads .Whats going on?
You need a higher post count before you can put links in your signature/posts
You need a total of 10 posts (which may actually be raised soon) and is not difficult to reach.
We encourage you to become actively invoved in discussions as there is a wealth of information here, and add caution that posting unrelated posts simply to raise post count can be deleted.
Welcome.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Anthony (29 April 2013)