Today is May 5, I still have not received their payments.
what is happen?
<!-- / message --><!-- controls --><!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- End Post Thank You Hack -->![]()
Today is May 5, I still have not received their payments.
what is happen?
<!-- / message --><!-- controls --><!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- End Post Thank You Hack -->![]()
sorry when you must be payed ?
what is the quantity ?
The site www.onlinexcasinos.com has all the information that an online casino gamer needs. Information on the best online casinos . Read the casino game rules, history and gaming strategy of all online casino game. Read the software and payment option review. Online flash casino.
review exchanges with websites about casinos on blog.onlinexcasinos.com.
huiso123,
I suggest that you check the date that Hollywood Poker state in their Terms & Conditions when they will pay each month. It's still a bit early to be worrying - lots of companies don't pay until the 15th or even the end of the month.
Never post how much they owe you in an open forum.
ntaus
also, make sure you have the min payout
Minimum Payment: You will get paid every month, provided that you have a minimum commission balance of $50 in your account.
Matt
They paid twice monthly income,on the 1st of each month, and mid-on the 15th. I earn $1800 in April,In the past, I have already received their pay.
However, I do not understand why this time is May 5, and still did not pay? hmmm.......![]()
Huiso,
Just FYI, it is not smart to post how much a company owes you in a public forum, where anyone in the world can read. Just for security reasons. Just thought I would let you know.
Have you contacted their customer support team to see what the status of your transaction is? What did they say?
Websites: WinYourWay | My Poker City | Online Gambling Promo | Gambling Mail
Visit Our Twitter Page | Visit Our Facebook Page | Skype: SportsPulpKyle | MSN: hdtvkyle | YahooIM: hdtvkyle |
Hello All,
Unfortunately this affiliate had a number of fraudulent players come through his portal. These players have had their accounts closed. As we know, these types of players hurt the poker room involved, as well as the affiliate.
<o></o>
Our team thoroughly investigated the situation, and felt it was fair to inform the affiliate before addressing concern on the GPWA forum.
<o></o>
This affiliate has been compensated for all of the legitimate players who came to www.hollywoodpoker.com through their website.
<o></o>
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
<o></o>
Michael
<o></o>
Michael@hollywoodaffiliates.com
I warned everyone needs to take care.All my players rake $3000 and more in April,They said my players cheat the deposit bonuses, I do not quite understand their behavior. Here, I do not want to say anything more, everyone must take care.
Strongly condemned the acts of rogue!