Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default Superior Casino re-entering US market

    Permission has been granted to repost the following.

    We're sending you a quick note to let you know that SuperiorCasino.com has re-opened in the US market. We're looking forward to working with you again.


    SuperiorCasino.com was the very first Rival casino licensee in 2006. We left the market but are happy to be returning now. Although it may be difficult, our number one goal is to re-activate old players already tagged to you. You should start watching your stats as activity may increase even without new promotion.


    Log into your account at www.SuperiorShare.com. You may need to reset your password as we don't store them. If you need to make a new account, please do so. Then let me know so I can get you a good starting commission.


    Your affiliate login is: xxxxx

    If you need any help or marketing materials, do not hesitate to ask.


    Thanks and we look forward to working together.


    Scott
    www.SuperiorShare.com
    www.SuperiorCasino.com
    Sype: superior-share
    I have had a few emails back and forth with Scott, and he told me today that they think testing has been completed and they have actually launched back in the market.

    Years ago converting Rivals had been kinda hit or miss for many affiliates but I had found that Superior did pretty well for my traffic compared to some of the others so I was kinda disappointed when they pulled out of the US.

    In recent years they have been very difficult to convert (except for Deckmedia) so I look forward to this move and hope it helps the bottom line.

    Only time will tell if Superior can be a viable choice for those looking for US Casinos.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Vrindavan (2 April 2016)

  3. #2
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,566
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Hmm - what has changed to make the move back? It certainly has not become any more legal ?
    Desperate for the revenue? New ownership prepared to take risks with US laws?

    Not sure that I like a company that drops out and then chooses to return? For how long?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (29 March 2016), Vrindavan (2 April 2016)

  5. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Superior had a recent update which seemed to mess up backend login passwords, but it has been fixed.

    I had to have my password reset, but I could then log back in and reset it and update profile etc.

    If anyone has any login issues, try the normal password reset and if that doesn't work, write to support, or let me know and I will help you get in contact.

    I have not really done much with them since the change, and Gooner made some good points which I have thought about so I am a little skeptical but may make a few notes on rival pages they are accepting US players again to see how it goes.

    Rick
    Universal4

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (19 April 2016), Vrindavan (19 April 2016)

  7. #4
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    Although it may be difficult, our number one goal is to re-activate old players already tagged to you. You should start watching your stats as activity may increase even without new promotion.
    This seems like a solid offer. Many EU operators are trying to get rid of tags after year or two. Or they are closing accounts and then sending offers, so the player gets new signup.

    I promoted them long time ago, not into casinos anymore, but for me this is a good approach.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  8. #5
    dfiocch's Avatar
    dfiocch is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    875
    Thanks
    787
    Thanked 565 Times in 348 Posts

    Default

    For what I can remember, I performed very well with Superior in the past and I had a good approach with Scott (smart guy).

  9. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    By the way,

    Superior also just added about 60 games from BetSoft, in case anyone wants to take another look at them.

    Rick
    Universal4

  10. #7
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,420
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 1,257 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    By the way,

    Superior also just added about 60 games from BetSoft, in case anyone wants to take another look at them.

    Rick
    Universal4
    I am actually in need of another betsoft and rival casino.. do you have a contact or should i just go via the contact form?


  11. #8
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I will send a pm in just a moment.

    Rick
    Universal4

  12. #9
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I did OK with Superior in the past. I might work with them again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •