search something in google
click more options under the logo (top rightish area)
scroll down to wonder wheel
Click on the spokes of the wheel, see what you learn....Is amazing tool
really, this tool is excellent!
This tools means i now need more hours in the day now!![]()
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
I think this tool could actually be really useful, good find!
I can see it being an interesting tool but how helpful or useful to our type of sites will take time.
I can't see many using the wheel to find what they are looking for when G. search already try's to get the closest results already.
Quite honestly I hope it does not work as it could and will involve a lot more work if we were to take it very seriously.
tres cool!