-
Captain Cook's Comes Thru!
Captain Cook's has now changed their cookie policy, so the webmaster who closes the sale, gets the credit.
Thank you, Captain Cook's!!! You're back on my site!
-
-
Well, well.... chalk one up for the good guys (and gals). And no doubt... some nudging from you.
Great news. Stress level down..... income up.
-
-
CCC
I was a little disturbed by the following...
CCC give their affiliates 40% commission yet by the time royalty's and other deductions are taken off the true comission is around 15%
I know this as I have just started earning with them... is this not misleading?
Newby
Jess
-
-
I personally think it is misleading for them to claim they pay 40%. I am removing the 3 casinos that I know are charging these outrageous royalties and anymore I find. My payments have been around 20%, half of what they claim to pay. Good luck if you are promoting them.
-
-
Paul....
You mention three casinos, which ones are they?
Jess :0)
-
-
Jess
Is that who I think it is? (ex-AW)
-
-
Captain Cook's, Golden Reef, & Casino Kingdom
-
-
CCC
Hey Fiction, you were the one that referred me here :0)
Took what you said and what I get re: CCC to get some more opinions.
We get around eh?
I was going to sign up for golden reef....
Ok... I am making money with CCC and at the moment I am - $109 I was -$407 and it has taken this month to turn this around.
Is this fair that affiliates should get -$$$, anyones thoughts on this?
Jess :0)
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules