Someone posted this to CAP. As some of you know, CAP is very low traffic these days. I offered to post it to GPWA to garner more exposure.
It's rough around the edges, but I figured this could be an early warning and maybe others will chime in with their experiences. Here is what the OP on CAP posted:
and alsoFairway, Celtic and Live Casino Partners, Attention, scams payment commissions
Hello,
Google translation.
Attention, I noticed that since July 2017, Live Casino Partners (Celtic, Fairway etc.) has problems to pay the commissions of the affiliates.
They no longer respond to affiliate messages, including gabriel@livecasinopartners.com and adrian@LiveCasinoPartners.com
From now on, even sending invoices, they no longer carry out commission payments since the end of January 2018.
Be absolutely wary of LiveCasinoPartners.com casinos, you are taking a big risk of not seeing your money.
Too bad because before, they were very serious, but since the departure of the manager Antoine, many problems to recover the commissions earned.
In addition, following my threats to inform webmasters of online casino guides on the forums, LiveCasinoPartners.com allows itself to change the% of commissions.
For informations.
Phil
Hi !
No, I have not posted on other forums for lack of time ...
If you want to post in my place, no problem, I have evidence that this casino no longer pays commissions because they have internal problems since July 2017.
In addition, to date, they no longer have a bank account because he wanted to pay me in bitcoin. It seems that Live Casino Partners is going bankrupt.
See the last message I received on 05/04/2018 and still no transfer:
--------------------------------------------------
Hello Phil,
We can make a payment immediately. A wire transfer will take us 10-14 days. Maybe sooner.
Thank you for your patience.
About the delay. I apologize. We are picking up where the previous manager left off. I can not say more about this.
--------------------------------------------------
To date, no bank transfer...
So yes, thank you for posting this message in the other forums, no problem !
phil
I have no dog in this fight as I don't work with these brands. But if some of you do, perhaps you should be on the look out for anything strange and/or please post your thoughts and experiences.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


