Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    1xgamble is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Can I improve my site's SEO?

    My website is below. I would appreciate your advice on any technical SEO improvements.
    ventiapple.com

  2. #2
    OnlineKasiino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2024
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    According to google pagespeed, it doesn't seem bad. Any exact problems you want to address?

  3. #3
    diefairmittlerei is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2024
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The site looks really good!
    In terms of content, I would add a FAQ block and more detail on the topic of foreign licenses for online casinos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •