Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    eclipse is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default [webmasters] I'll BUY YOUR SITE: PR2+, 1+ year old, indexed by G casino theme

    Hey !!

    I'll buy PR2+, 1+ year old, indexed by G casino sites. I don't care about traffic or revenue generated by the site, as long as it meets my criteria (pr, aged, etc).

    PM me for more info.

  2. #2
    eclipse is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hey Guys !!

    I'd like to thank all people, who sold me their sites.

    Good news ... I'm still hungry and willing to buy .

    I can pay up to 2 000 USD or more for a site, which meets my guidelines:

    I'll buy PR2+, 1+ year old, indexed by G casino sites. I don't care about earnings / traffic.

    Send me PM with you urls and i'll get back to you ASAP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •