Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Site submission

  1. #1
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default Site submission

    Hi all. I have another ques for you. I have been getting offers for site submission, for a fee of course. One offer is to submit all my pages to alot of SE's once a month for a year. I can do that myself but is that the correct way to submit, all pages once a month? Is there a faithful free submission service you all use? I have been using submit express.
    Thanks all for your time

  2. #2
    bigbcasinos's Avatar
    bigbcasinos is offline In Memoriam, 1961-2024
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 52 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Submit Express is fair and will get you into the little search engines that you may otherwise have missed.

    BUT, if you have an active linking policy to good websites, the simple following of links by the bigger search engines will get you listed where it counts.
    Have a wonderful day

    Brian
    Online Casinos (Big B Casinos)
    Casino Slots (Casino Slots Wizard)
    Online Slots (Slots Casinos)

  3. #3
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Thanks brian..links seem to be the key.

  4. #4
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    btw..i just applied for membership here..lol got any pull?
    j/k..i have learned tons here and I thank you!

  5. #5
    bigbcasinos's Avatar
    bigbcasinos is offline In Memoriam, 1961-2024
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 52 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo
    btw..i just applied for membership here..lol got any pull?
    j/k..i have learned tons here and I thank you!
    Maybe .....................
    Have a wonderful day

    Brian
    Online Casinos (Big B Casinos)
    Casino Slots (Casino Slots Wizard)
    Online Slots (Slots Casinos)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •