I do not want to link to this page obviously but what do you think it could be ?
google.es/maps/space/mars/@-4.5617471,137.3947592,489a,35y,270h,39.75t/data=!3m1!1e3
![]()
I do not want to link to this page obviously but what do you think it could be ?
google.es/maps/space/mars/@-4.5617471,137.3947592,489a,35y,270h,39.75t/data=!3m1!1e3
![]()
A new base for affiliate programs? They are all moving from Israel to Mars
I hope this will become a base for the evil ones those we do not need, the rest can stay here with us
sweetbet (14 July 2017)
I watched a report on secureteam10 yesterday about this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyUuJ9-vzX8
Sorry debunked its a plan for 2018
https://cloudplatform.googleblog.com...-Mars.html?m=1
Look at the date it was posted... It's Google's April Fools joke.
It's a Google prank, but I don't think they should be doing things like that. It's mapping software, not a kids game.
Lol - well done Google. This must have had a lot of conspiracy-theorist nuts hearts all a flutter.![]()