Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Looking for Bitcoin / Crypto Casino Content Writers

    I am looking for writers with good cryptocurrency knowledge and very good knowledge of casino games and cryptocurrency gambling in general. You definitely need to be able to express yourself well when writing about crypto casinos, crypto dice sites, crypto sportsbooks etc.

    All content needs to be absolutely unique and written with the readers as well as SEO in mind. What I am not looking for are writers who deliver generic and superficial content - the world doesn't need any of that, there's more than enough lame content out there already. I need writers who are knowledgeable in the mentioned fields and who are motivated to provide the best possible content for readers who are looking to learn more about cryptocurrency gambling.

    Long story short: If you are a native English speaker with a good writing style and knowledge of crypto gambling, I will be happy to hear from you!

    Your job will be writing about various casino/gambling topics as well as reviewing crypto gambling sites.

    If you are interested in working with me, please pm me and include examples of previous works as well as your price per word.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    We have native UK crypto writers in our team with a considerable experience in the industry. You are not allowed to receive private messages, but you can check out our company site in the signature and find our email address there if you are interested.

  3. #3
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Still looking

  4. #4
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    I have sent you a Pm. I believe, I can be of a help

    BTW your site is pretty good, but fix the link it should look like this : https://www.btcgosu.com/bitcoin-game...2-slot-review/

    When someone takes a look on your profile and clicks the site it refers and directs to non-existing address.
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  5. #5
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter8 View Post
    I have sent you a Pm. I believe, I can be of a help

    When someone takes a look on your profile and clicks the site it refers and directs to non-existing address.
    Thank you very much for letting me know about the broken link - should be fixed by now!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to efialtis For This Useful Post:

    Lee1 (26 July 2020)

  7. #6
    Casino Gamerz is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Hi, my background is in content writing. If you still need help please let me know. All the best!.

  8. #7
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys - I am good for now, thank you very much.

    @Juan Roman - you guys never responded to that email I sent you... just as a side note.

  9. #8
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by efialtis View Post
    Hey guys - I am good for now, thank you very much.

    @Juan Roman - you guys never responded to that email I sent you... just as a side note.
    My apologies. We never received your message. No idea why. You can send me a PM and we can take it from there.

  10. #9
    fruitpunch is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Roman View Post
    My apologies. We never received your message. No idea why. You can send me a PM and we can take it from there.
    How is this site doing commission wise?

    It does look clean and simple to navigate but does visitors convert or what is visitors to leads or registration conversion?

    Just trying to figure interest of visitors into bitcoin casinos vs regular deposit methods casinos.

  11. #10
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fruitpunch View Post
    How is this site doing commission wise?

    It does look clean and simple to navigate but does visitors convert or what is visitors to leads or registration conversion?

    Just trying to figure interest of visitors into bitcoin casinos vs regular deposit methods casinos.
    I guess you are referring to me even though you quoted Juan Roman?

    If so, my site is still very new so I am not analyzing such metrics (yet) - regarding bitcoin vs regular fiat gambling . it's a completely different story really. Personally I am such a crypto fan - nowadays I can't imagine I ever played in fiat casinos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Roman View Post
    My apologies. We never received your message. No idea why. You can send me a PM and we can take it from there.
    I am good for now but will do in case I need more.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to efialtis For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (29 July 2020)

  13. #11
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

  14. #12
    adham22 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi
    is this vacancy still available?
    message me please on Skype (live:dolalightwarrior)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •