Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default maria gpwa + more hacked

    via linkedin:

    Maria Florides - Program Manager at GPWA
    1h • 1 hour ago

    Hi all,

    I wanted to inform you that I have been hacked. This person (Group) has been impersonating me since the weekend.

    My skype, Telegram and other social tools have been compromised .
    The hacker has been offering special GPWA deals, asking for help to do repairs on my house and god knows what else.
    I getting all sorted and I will reach out when i know all is back to normal.

    keep safe!

    #cybersecurity #hacked

  2. #2
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    fwiw they tried to shake me down on skype for €1600 eur lol.

  3. #3
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    I would post screenshots, but... too much hassle.

  4. #4
    casinohunter_01's Avatar
    casinohunter_01 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Too scary! We all have to be careful.
    There are many other places where this kind of thing happens.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •