New kind of massage sound effects included!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmnCgd1s1fw
New kind of massage sound effects included!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmnCgd1s1fw
Last edited by Nicole Sims; 17 May 2013 at 7:44 am.
Earn 50% Rev Share for the first 3 months at Vista Gaming Affiliates when you promote VegasCrestCasino, CyberBingo, BingoSky and BingoFest! Contact us today and receive exclusive promotions for your players.
Kind regards,
Nicole Sims
Curacao Consultant
Willemstad, Curacao
CuracaoConsultant.com
Facebook: CuracaoConsultant
Twitter: CuracaoConsultant
Skype: Nicole.Sims
Renee (15 May 2013)
Yeah, it's all fine until the addition of catnip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXMmqsqNJXA
Nicole Sims (17 May 2013)
OMG that is so so cute.
Nicole Sims (17 May 2013)
Next time I see the guys getting massaged at the Affiliate Shows, this is what I am picturing in my head with the sound effects.![]()
Earn 50% Rev Share for the first 3 months at Vista Gaming Affiliates when you promote VegasCrestCasino, CyberBingo, BingoSky and BingoFest! Contact us today and receive exclusive promotions for your players.
Kind regards,
Nicole Sims
Curacao Consultant
Willemstad, Curacao
CuracaoConsultant.com
Facebook: CuracaoConsultant
Twitter: CuracaoConsultant
Skype: Nicole.Sims
lol that is awesome. I had no idea cats could give massages :P So cute![]()
Nicole Sims (17 May 2013)