Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Funny Cartoons

  1. #1
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default Funny Cartoons

    I've been so happy of late, I found this a bit disturbing yet so funny I thought I'd share!

    CAP house of pain

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    OMG

    That is a bit disturbing....

    I'll have to go back and see that again....LOL

    Does that make me sick.....?




    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  3. #3
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,707
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,369 Times in 2,043 Posts

    Default

    Yes, that and worse happened in forum postings at PAP. Anyone who thinks all of the drama has been at GPWA or APCW around Cardspike just has not visited the PAL forums yet or participated in the PAP forums while the Cardspike issues were coming out. The folks over there are poker affiliates - many who promoted Cardspike, and they were, how shall we say, a gang of pretty unhappy folks for quite some time.

    Fortunately, the drama is in the past now. Folks just need to move forward and make whatever decisions they think are appropriate given the information out on the table now.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  4. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    OMG

    That is a bit disturbing....

    I'll have to go back and see that again....LOL

    Does that make me sick.....?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorfman

    Yes, that and worse
    I knew that already, I just needed confirmation....



    Since Arkyt was having such a good day, I figured we could help start his day off right tomorrow...lol

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •