Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    endeavour is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Where can I send Turkish traffic?

    Hello,

    I have used the GPWA tool to look at sites where I can send Turkish traffic however some of the sites listed as accepting Turkish traffic do not and other sites are very basic, essentially offering the punter a choice of win/draw/lose.

    Does anyone know of a decent site I can send this traffic to?

    Any help welcome.

    Warm regards,

    Anthony.

  2. #2
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Hi Anthony,

    Youwin.com has a turkish brand - hepsibahis.com . It's very popular with Turkish clients and offers Sports, Casino, Live casino and poker.

    You can contact me direct at elaine[at]youwin.com if you'd like more details.

    Kind regards,
    Elaine
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  3. #3
    endeavour is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hello Elaine,

    Although I thanked you privately, I would like to thank you here too. You were extremely helpful.

    Warm regards,

    Anthony.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to endeavour For This Useful Post:

    ElaineGardiner (23 January 2013)

  5. #4
    bahis is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    you can use odeonbet is the turkish brand from 10bet or tipico - smartlive and bets10

    youwin ( hepsibahis ) have the highest bonus on turkish market with 250 TL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •