Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    oncasiojisan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default What is the highest amount you have ever won in gambling?

    What is the highest amount you have ever won in gambling?

  2. #2
    AuthorityLinks's Avatar
    AuthorityLinks is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I won around $4,000 while playing Book of Ra 6 with a $5 spin

  3. #3
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Around $25,000 on poker when I was studying, that's how I paid for it. That was 20 years ago though during the good times.

    Biggest sports bet I've won was around $3,500. I only play casino table games and even then rarely, I never stake enough to win big, it's only for entertainment.

  4. #4
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    £10 EW treble. First won at 8-1, 2nd won at 40-1, the 3rd horse was a 33-1 shot. Was 2 lengths down in second behind the 6-4 favorite going in to the final furlong of a 6f sprint and beat/no chance, when the fav for an unknown reason swerved heavily across the course. Mine got up to win by 3-4 inches or so. When luck smiles, it smiles.

    Sadly, this was right in the earlyish days of me moving to betting online rather than trotting to the bookies...and I placed it with Sportingbet (who at the time were always offering the best morning odds, especially on outsiders)...and they had a £100k winning limit on the day. I basically left around £28k on the table through being wet behind the ears, though likely if I'd placed it with the likes of 365 or Victor then I wouldn't have got the higher odds anyway (the two longshots ended up at 20 and 25 SPs, they were probably 33-1 and 25-1 with most other bookies in the morning but I'll never know, hadn't looked).

    The Sportingbet Director mailed me late afternoon with some congratulations and to say that as a courtesy they would pay out extra on the separate £20 EW win bet on the 40-1 shot.

    Learned a big lesson that day, but tbh it didn't lessen the glee that evening!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (10 March 2023)

  6. #5
    nwalker's Avatar
    nwalker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 456 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    $24,000 on a $5 bet on Cleopatra 2 slot in Las Vegas.

    I was just going to bed, had $100 in my hand and thought i'd play 100 spins at $1. Didn't realise min bet was $5, until after the first two spins. Thought what the hell and kept going. Got the bonus round during the next 6 spins, with a retrigger. Had no idea what i'd won (i don't play slots that often) - thinking at least i'd got my money back, when the Hand Pay message came up and flashed $24,000!

    It took about half an hour to get paid, and i went stratight to bed. Flew out the next morning, so it's the only time i've left Vegas with a profit. And no i didn't declare I had more the 10k on me at the airport .
    Sold www.livecasinocomparer.com in April 2025 - Now retired

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nwalker For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (10 March 2023), TheBoyMitchell (17 April 2023)

  8. #6
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I have had 3 max wins within ~2 months on Mental slot by Nolimit City, which was literally mental. Max win there is $13,333.20.

    https://www.btcgosu.com/win-images/this-is-mental/
    https://www.btcgosu.com/win-images/t...max-win-again/
    https://www.btcgosu.com/win-images/t...win-yet-again/
    Last edited by efialtis; 9 March 2023 at 3:02 pm.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to efialtis For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (10 March 2023)

  10. #7
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,156
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    One time playing on a slot machine, I won about $1,500, after putting in multiple $50 notes.

  11. #8
    Oliver Cooper's Avatar
    Oliver Cooper is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Finally in one place you can be very surprised. After all these figures I realized that my maximum is not at all on the level

  12. #9
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    Back in times in sports betting shop I guessed five games -( draw results )money line- 2 eur bet - 600 eur won

    I was hesitating during the time, if I would had to place bigger bet, but just decided to give it a try with small stake

    Three of the games ended 1-1, one 0-0 and the last the away team scored in the last minute

    On slots with small stakes around 2k eur
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  13. #10
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    I’ve won around £4-£5k a few times on big outsiders in golf, the jackpot would be to land 2 big winners as a double in the same week but never quite cracked it - closest was 1st and 2nd.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to golfbettingsystem For This Useful Post:

    Oliver Cooper (13 March 2023)

  15. #11
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Maybe $100 on horses years ago and $50 on lottery. Just like many, I spent a lot to get those winnings.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  16. #12
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Same here. But, to be fair, I don't gamble too often either.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  17. #13
    MattLoG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2023
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I am sure that I have lost more than I have gained.

  18. #14
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    250K when t-rex came out on Intertops casino.. I even got a press release on from them. Started with a $300 aff payment and kept winning and raising bet amount to the $75 max per spin
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to allfreechips For This Useful Post:

    casinobonusguy (25 November 2023)

  20. #15
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    The biggest win at a land casino was a couple hundred bucks.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  21. #16
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    250K when t-rex came out on Intertops casino.. I even got a press release on from them. Started with a $300 aff payment and kept winning and raising bet amount to the $75 max per spin
    That's awesome!
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  22. #17
    kwwriting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    LOL You got lucky all the way around!
    Quote Originally Posted by nwalker View Post
    $24,000 on a $5 bet on Cleopatra 2 slot in Las Vegas.

    I was just going to bed, had $100 in my hand and thought i'd play 100 spins at $1. Didn't realise min bet was $5, until after the first two spins. Thought what the hell and kept going. Got the bonus round during the next 6 spins, with a retrigger. Had no idea what i'd won (i don't play slots that often) - thinking at least i'd got my money back, when the Hand Pay message came up and flashed $24,000!

    It took about half an hour to get paid, and i went stratight to bed. Flew out the next morning, so it's the only time i've left Vegas with a profit. And no i didn't declare I had more the 10k on me at the airport .
    I write content, yes I do. Who wants content, how 'bout you? KWWriting

  23. #18
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Back in the days when Piggs Peak Casino was still open for South African Players my husband and I used to play quite regularly and one day when we had just fetched my daughter from school - we got a phone call from an unknown number and it was Piggs peak to say we had won a Hollywood trip worth R100 000 ( this was about 15 years ago so R100 000 was still worth a lot of money then )

    We landed up taking the cash instead of the trip as we were doing renovations on our house at the time so the money came in very handy.

  24. #19
    Wannas's Avatar
    Wannas is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2023
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    400 dollars on a land based casino i remember i have 50 dollars that time and played it in the slot machine i just auto spin hahhaha then suddenly the machines starts playing music when i look on the screen it said i won 10 free spins and from that i get to cash out 400 dollars

  25. #20
    dan_ruiz's Avatar
    dan_ruiz is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I totally understand you! All my winnings at the casino were only $300, which I promptly lost trying to win a larger sum. In fact, I associate my interest in iGaming in many ways with frequent visits to gambling establishments. Launching advertising campaigns is, in some sense, a casino too! ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •