Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    patdog is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts

    Default How do you deal with fake pressure selling ?

    So how do you deal with fake pressure selling, scarcity/urgency tactics ?

    Sometimes it’s so obvious it’s almost cute.
    You can practically see the FOMO script running.

    I usually say: “Nice scarcity move. Respect it, just doesn’t work on me.”
    That makes it clear I don’t respond to pressure.

    Curious how you handle it : do you ignore it, call it out or play along?

  2. #2
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    100% just ignore it.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  3. #3
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    I just ignore them. If it is on the phone I will hang up. If in person will tell them my position and if they conitnue just walk away, close the door. The convo definitely does not continue.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  4. #4
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 123 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Ignoring is the best route when it comes to this.

    I usually get calls; I politely reject their offer and hang up. In addition to that I request my phone number to be remove from their system.
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •