Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default Golden Star Casino Promoted via Google Adwords Using Hacked Sites

    Golden Star Casino is being promoted via Google Adwords utilizing hacked websites.

    Name:  adwords-hacker2.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  25.9 KB

    All three ads use hacked domains to redirect to your casino.

    When I click on the first ad (www.peugeot.by) I'm initially directed to hxxps://traffplay.com/refer/1billion8?ctag=2at4dbu1c03puju1v3 which then redirects to Golden Star Casino.

    Name:  traffplay.png
Views: 447
Size:  10.1 KB

  2. #2
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Funny to see people are still using these old techniques

  3. #3
    Alpha-Affiliates's Avatar
    Alpha-Affiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftDog View Post
    Golden Star Casino is being promoted via Google Adwords utilizing hacked websites.

    Name:  adwords-hacker2.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  25.9 KB

    All three ads use hacked domains to redirect to your casino.

    When I click on the first ad (www.peugeot.by) I'm initially directed to hxxps://traffplay.com/refer/1billion8?ctag=2at4dbu1c03puju1v3 which then redirects to Golden Star Casino.

    Name:  traffplay.png
Views: 447
Size:  10.1 KB
    Hello honorable DaftDog

    We sincerely hope you don`t think we hacked some websites. Some our partners use Google adwords facebook or Instagram to promote their links in the most profitable way for them. Nobody hacks any sites. For passing moderation they use just simple cloacking, nobody suffers =)

    We are always glad for partners from Google adwords facebook or Instagram as they get high rates. If you know go to get round moderation we are ready to offer the best possible conditions

    Best regards Alpha-Affiliates

  4. #4
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Hello my dearest most honorable and noble Valery

    I simply stated the facts as I saw them, but if the shoe fits ...

    I'm well aware how cloaking works and in the case I posted above those sites had been hacked in order to achieve the cloaking.

    I see the ads have disappeared for now but will post again if they reappear.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (24 January 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •