Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default Welcome bestpaypartners.com as new sponsor spammers hackers

    another program that is involved with hackers that steal content and promote play2wincasino

    e.g.

    hxxp://pacquiaovsmarquez4tickets.org/manny-pacquiao-profile/tjen-penge-pa-spil-din-bil-miss.html

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GCG For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (27 February 2016)

  3. #2
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I am sure it is geo-targeted. When I view it I see, Mainstreet Affiliate's Las Vegas USA.

    Did you see an affiliate ID you can list here?
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (27 February 2016)

  5. #3
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    yes the affiliate is = 1865215

    bestpaypartners is carrying the GPWA sponsor badge on their website.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to GCG For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (27 February 2016)

  7. #4
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,763
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 718 Times in 501 Posts

    Default

    Anthony,

    I really don't think you should waste your time on sending them trackers. They know the affiliate is a hacker and which trackers he uses. We know they know. It's been like that for 2 years so I doubt sending them trackers will change a thing.
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MMM For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (27 February 2016)

  9. #5
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    "I am sure it is geo-targeted. When I view it I see, Mainstreet Affiliate's Las Vegas USA."

    For me as a German it is Atlantic Casino Club.

    Very interesting is the sitemap of this spammer / hacker:

    pacquiaovsmarquez4tickets.org/sitemap1.html


    "Did you see an affiliate ID you can list here?"

    There is a script on the website:

    ---

    var ws=new Date();
    ws.setMinutes(10+ws.getMinutes());
    document.cookie="visitor=human; path=/; expires="+ ws.toGMTString();
    if (document.cookie.match(/visitor=human/gi)){
    document.write("" +
    "<frameset rows=\"*,0\" framespacing=\"0\" border=\"0\" frameborder=\"NO\">" +
    "<frame src=\"http://185.18.52.38/049B" + "\" noresize=\"\" scrolling=\"auto\">" +
    "</frameset>" );
    }

    ---

    Enter

    185.18.52.38/049B

    in your browser!

    If I do so, I see an affiliate code:

    atlanticcasinoclub.com/?lang=de&VIP_LEVEL=3&AFFid=5942

    It might help your investigation.

    Leopold

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (27 February 2016), GCG (27 February 2016)

  11. #6
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I am sure it is geo-targeted. When I view it I see, Mainstreet Affiliate's Las Vegas USA.

    Did you see an affiliate ID you can list here?
    I have emailed the offending LasVegasUSa affid to Mainstreet Affiliates to close his account.

    I follow up when Mainstreet replies.

  12. #7
    EugeneK is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 47 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Is bestpaypartner live?
    Nobody replies on the their side.

  13. #8
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I'll try to reach someone there for you. Sending you a PM.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    EugeneK (14 July 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •