-
What Kind Of Title Tag Should I Use For My Blogs?
I have couple of blogs about gambling, but after google panda update i afraid about my blogs.
Could any one help me what kind of title tag should i need use to safe my blogs and rest other thinks to make safe blogs?
Cheers !
Darnell
-
-
Title tags should be your biggest concern.
And btw the latest update was Penguin. You should worry if you have spun content and spammy backlinks to your blog.
I am not saying that title tags aren't important. They are because they can improve or ruin your CTR in Google SERPs but you just need to focus on other things first.
Read topics on the forum regarding The Penguin update, case studies about it and etc. and make your conclusions based on that.
Regards,
Nikolay
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules