Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Slawete is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts

    Default New Project | Polls for Players

    Hi everyone!

    I have built a website and I'm finally ready to present it to you. The idea behind my website is that anyone can make a poll with up to 12 possible answers, where registered users(supposed gamblers) can participate by voting and commenting. I think there are a lot of internet users that wouldn't spend much time to comment and a one-click opinion would be easier for them. Also, I personally find polls fun and helpful.

    For now, it's just a start-up. The new features will be added soon, like replies to comments, add to favourites, profile page and much more. But, as you noticed, first of all, what I need now is content. To create content for my website is very easy, the limit is just the imagination and people willing to create polls. However, content is what I need to outsource, as English is not my native language and I wouldn't like to write content, but I did write a post (Download vs Instant Play) as the first poll and as an example.

    The website is absolutely functional for building polls and participation in the votings. Note that the target audience are gamblers.

    I'd be thankful for feedback

    Visit my website

    P.S. Inspired by GPWA Polls

  2. #2
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    I think you may lose a lot of poll participants because they have to register with yet another website. Since it's a gambling related one too, players are hesitant due to the masses of spam emails they've received in the past from unscrupulous companies - it tarnishes us all.

    However, if you could add a login with Facebook option, I'd expect you to get a lot more interest and probably much more in the way of people then sharing the polls they create. I'm assuming this is possible and that you'd receive the same data as a regular registration would provide.

    Perhaps worth some investigation?

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:

    Slawete (8 October 2017), TheGooner (8 October 2017)

  4. #3
    Slawete is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Doolally!

    Probably you also noticed that I have no social sharing yet. I do really need a solid base of registered user to have an active participation in the polls and all the social media stuff is a must for such projects. I'll work on it.

  5. #4
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,153
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Hi Slawete,

    I think that you've got a nice website which is well organized and to the point. I can easily navigate through your website and get to where I want to and I can do it quickly too. Also, your website loads up super fast, and that's also really great! Also, your domain name, https://gamblingpolls.com/ will help you greatly in having people who are searching for gambling polls, to find your website very easily and efficiently too. Keep up the great work! I bet that this site will be climbing its way up to one of the top positions in Google anytime soon!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Slawete (9 October 2017)

  7. #5
    Slawete is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Hi vtyunby65,

    You've given me the moral support that I realy needed. Thanks a lot!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Slawete For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (9 October 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •