Hi,
I am thinking about changing of my server provider. Could you recommend reliable provider with proved history of successful operation?
Hi,
I am thinking about changing of my server provider. Could you recommend reliable provider with proved history of successful operation?
BestBonusBets (7 October 2017)
Coreix.net - Been with them since 2005. Simmo! also uses them as had Bryan at Casinomeister. They even sorted out the big DDoS on meister that occurred several years back.
Exit stage left
BestBonusBets (7 October 2017)
I'm using the GoGeek package at Siteground. Pretty expensive but the quality and speed is excellent.
Scoredle.fun the ultimate daily football quiz
BestBonusBets (7 October 2017)
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
Siteground is a good one for sure.
BestBonusBets (7 October 2017)
Thanks for the recommendations. Is anyone using Hetzner.de?
We have some servers based with Hetzner.de for 3+ years. Never had any problems. Fast set up, cheap and very good performance. Depends on your data requirements, read& write, but recommend the SSD (Data Center Series) - are reliable. We used to have servers at 1&1 before and had multiple hdd failures (like once every 6 months) - with hetzner this did not happen
I have a few sites at siteground. I've never had any issues with them, and can gladly recommend them.
If you need hosting in Germany Hetzner.de are a great alternative.
u try to host a casino page in germany, on hetzner ?
Good luck![]()