
Originally Posted by
Renee
The BIGGEST thing I would like you to know is to make sure the account is a Canadian Dollar account.
I'm not sure how others work, but our processors can't send USD to a Canadian bank account even if the account is a USD account. And they can't send CAD to a USD account. So would have to be a CAD account.
Hope that helps!
It is a part of FATCA. Yes, part of FATCA is that even bettingpartners who have USD betting and affiliate accounts can not pay me to my USD account, even when I am non US person with nonUS corporation. Part of FATCA is that USD currency circulation is under Big Brother supervision.
But there is I believe second part of FATCA, that says that any bank that does not want to have troubles must report accounts of US citizens/residents to IRS or some other US office. So it went so far that European or Liechtenstein banks refuse now not just US citizens, but also companies where US citizens are involved.
If I were US citizen, I would give up the citizenship and residence. But it would not help me, because there is some law, that forces the emmigrants to report everything for many years to US authorities.
But if the Canadian bank opens the CAD account, it is worth of trying. Unless you do not have gambling on invoices and unless you intend to pay the taxes. If you want to breach this, I would not risk it. I was recently in Canada and they look like UK nowdays. Colony of mighty USA. Just my paranoid feeling.
The reason for FATCA is not only battling the tax evasion, but antiterrorist action = control of money flows = control of economy of the world. So if you mask the income with some online marketing and maybe make some fake website of advertisement agency, you should be fine.
Last edited by Sherlock; 12 August 2015 at 7:37 pm.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.